What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lookin for the best C99 beans

Big Daddy 1313

I want to grow some C99 outdoors this year and want to know who has the best beans. Anybody have some good pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's 2 vendors selling C99 at Seedbay right now Gypsy's C99 and FLTC99 ($150 and $35 respectively) then you also have Wally Duck's Pineapple C99 which is an F5 which has been selectively bred towards the pineapple phenotype that many people search for in C99. There's also Mosca's C99 F1 which is Wally's line X'd with Reeferman's C99 and Mosca's C99BX. I don't know which is best. I have all of them besides Gypsy's but I'm yet to grow them out as I have issues at the moment preventing me from doing so... I'm sure they are all great in their own ways, each a little different from the other due to selection etc. Check out the vendors forums and you should find pics of Wally's, Mosca's and Gypsy's versions. Good luck and I hope you find what your looking for.

_Haste_

The Mosca Negra stuff looks like straight crack..

a bunch of c99 crosses and two different c99 only strains to choose from.. what more could you ask for.

itisme

Veteran
it is another new troll trying to promote others apparently! That is like 2 newbie trolls tonght.

Maybe you aint but odds are!!!

KosmoKramer

Uncle Remus' cut.

Best smoke PERIOD!

Haven't grown or smoked anything better in almost 4 years. I'll see if any of BOG's gear can put a dent in her rein. That's gonna be a challenge for Mr. BOG

BigPhil

Veteran
Mosca's C99,Wally's C99,or The GN collection C99 = Fire.

I have just orderd a pack of c99 the GN collection, Ive heard every1 go on about how good c99 is but I dont know if she yeilds well, whats the streach like? who was the orginal c99 breeder? Or what seed banks c99 is the best, I have gone by what you have said and seed bouq only had the c99 f2 by the GN collection so went for theres,

Tough though choce to make now, Do I do the c99 next or some shnazzleberry #2 :drum::thinking::bashhead:

Last edited:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
wally grew his c99 outdoor for a few generations so his is probably the one best suited to outdoor.

my wallyduck f5s were pretty nice. not the biggest plants ever, topped out at 5.5 feet. yielded a 1/4 lub+ each with minimal care. done by end of sept - first week of october at 45N so tasty
few pics:

I've got a pack of mosca's c99 f1 and fairlight's c99 for this summer. and a couple clones of my wallyduck c99s are kicking around. should be fun to see the difference.

wish I would have snagged xyz's c99. which is a wallyduck f6 i think

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the c99s

REZDOG

Veteran
Inside Hint:
Dutchgrown Seeds also bottle-necked Reservoir's C99 Mom with the Grimm's dads during her C99 Project for the GN Collection....
They're not offered en masse,and I don't think there are many available.
However,if asked,she MIGHT part with a few packs-I really cannot say.
That's the way I would go,if I was me. ;)
So load her PM box,lol,and see what happens.....

BigPhil

Veteran
Inside Hint:
Dutchgrown Seeds also bottle-necked Reservoir's C99 Mom with the Grimm's dads during her C99 Project for the GN Collection....
They're not offered en masse,and I don't think there are many available.
However,if asked,she MIGHT part with a few packs-I really cannot say.
That's the way I would go,if I was me. ;)
So load her PM box,lol,and see what happens.....

They have some c99 f2, GN Collection in stock at seed boutiqute, I bought a pack today :jump:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breeder : Dutchgrown
Flowering Time : 56 Days
Environment : Indoor / Outdoor
Seeds Per Pack : 10

A Classic hybrid, brought back bigger, stronger, and faster than ever.
A recombination of SOL’s Classic Sweet Tooth #3 and the legendary Brothers Grimm’s Cinderella 99,
Sweetest Cindy finishes in about 56 days and will fill your room with fruity buds and massive colas the size of baseball bats.
Anybody, from new grower to expert, can achieve stellar results with Sweetest Cindy99, it’s an incredibly easy plant to grow.

Flower time: approximately 56 days