What's new

Look Out Newbie With Camera

Brownpants

I thought it was time for me to try my hand at taking pictures. I have some plants close to harvest and thought It would be nice to get some pictures. I am still trying to figure out the best lighting and how to use a magnify glass to get some good closeups.

Here are my attempts:

Citrocity

Citrocity under metal halide

Citrocity Closeup

Very Berry Surprise (Blackberry)

Very Berry Surprise (Blackberry)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
lol great thread name...

awesome pics bro, the Blackberry(VBS) looks incredbible... very frosty, with fat calyxes. :respect:

peace,
bartender187

Bigmone357

Goodstuff brownpants I'm growin' very berry too .yours look very trichy :smile: nice growin'.here's a pic of mine as a youngster hope mine gets as frosty as yours.

Bm357

Brownpants

Here are some more pics I took today. (since you all enjoyed my earlier pics) The Very Berry Surprise is sure interesting, I think I have 10 different phenotypes from 10 seeds planted.

VBS

VBS using magnify glass

VBS

VBS using magnify glass

VBS under metal halide using magnify glass

VBS under metal halide

VBS under metal halide

VBS under metal halide

This is Fun!

Brownpants

Well It's the last day of HArvest for me for the Very Berry Surprise (Blackberry) and Citrocity. Here are my last pics of them before they......uhhh:chin: ......Went to live on a farm.

I hope you like.

VBS

VBS

VBS

Big VBS Plant

VBS

VBS

VBS

VBS

VBS

Citrocity

Citrocity

Can't wait to try em. :joint:

Brownpants

The VBS "Very Berry Surprise" was a freebie from Seedbay, It is a freebie because the Blackberry S1 (Blackberry widow?) isn't stable. But, I was lucky enough to get a couple keepers in the batch.

Here are pics of my favourite Purple pheno.

-Peace-

G

Nuggy said:
be careful - taking pictures can be addicting! :D

So is smoking that purple bud. I sure would like a smoke report on the strain. Let us know if the 10 pheno's taste and smoke the same.

Brownpants

I have been practicing again with my magnify glass and camera. Here are some shots of one of my Blackberry (VBS) pheno's I call B5. It is influenced by white widow I think, but has a little blackberry taste to it. :yummy:

I will do a smoke report soon....I just need to test it more!