What's new

look at all these bricks

hmmm.... anyone ever try smoking meat with weed?????? I bet a very good weed would give an AWESOME taste to meat, if a bit bitter/fish saucy smelling.

NOKUY

Veteran
hmmm.... anyone ever try smoking meat with weed?????? I bet a very good weed would give an AWESOME taste to meat, if a bit bitter/fish saucy smelling.

i have a small smoker that i make game jerky with....i'd try it on a small batch w/ some trim.

might freak out the neighbors tho.

i don't think so either, but i KNOW you can make some mean ass honey oil. Specially if you have friends that study biochemical engineering and biochemistry and they give you big bottles of solvents to purify that shit down :)

I wonder if i could actually make weed "ice"... Probably if i had access to vacuum chambers and shit. Or rather, if i want solid crystals i'd probably need to precipitate it out of solution. Any chemheads out there? I'll ask my friends as soon as i run into them. Could be a whole new age for weed distribution...

shit, just realized... i'd probably pull all other volatiles out of solution too? taht would result in no crystalization. dammit.

M

mexilandrace

Most likely shwag. I'll pass.

more likely not schwag, bricks that size are the keepers, it's the really small ones that tend to be shitty, and even then those surprise you sometimes.

It's a myth and prejudice that brick=shitty weed every time.

And some of the best oil I ever made/had was made off the shake of a few hundred pounds of brick weed, it was so good I think about how good it was every time I make oil.

Ipsissimus

freal, when I lived in the midwest usually "mids" were good brick. I've seen it not so compressed, crystally nuggs - $100/oz that put what we called $275 beasters to bed.

randude - you can bubble it if you can see crystals -- though when bricked, they are often crushed into the plant matter. butane would be the way to go, though with this amount I'd go with hexane, no question.

eglider

oops, left my stash outside of Home Depot again. I put it down to put those 2 sheets of drywall in the truck.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah thnx eglider,
now everyone's heading over to Ipsissimus's crib to smoke that weed.......