What's new

Long time grower

Raydawg61

I'm 61 and been growing for 35 plus years, I'm one of the guys that was out in the fields guarding in Calaveras and Humboldt. I came across a new store to try them out and bought a lot of seeds and dirt but the seeds that I bought was Ethos new strain, I open them and there tiny tiny tiny but I guess I'd try, after 7 days no go never broke ground, I'm usually a 3 day kinda Grower I use dampoff to germ never a prob but I WILL NEVER USE ETHOS AGAIN they will not back there product so buyer beware .

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry, you ran into problems with ETHOS seeds. You can't plant those tiny seeds too deep because they will fail every time. Tiny seeds do not have the amount of energy stored in the seed to push through dense soil. You have to set the tiny seed on top of the potting mix and sprinkle a little soil on top of the seeds and mist them. Tiny seeds can grow super plants. It's not the seeds its how you plant them. Welcome Friend 😎

Cvh

Supermod
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you'll have better luck next time.

Latest posts

Latest posts