What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London Church 3 Test Seed Grow

R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag just thought i would put up a pic of my london church seeds 10 x tails out so put them in root riots.thats all for now.thanks
for looking Rab.C

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

thought i would put an update pic of the london church 3 seeds from connoisseur genetics not much too see yet but there all above ground so going too pot em up as root riots are drying out too fast with this heat thanks for looking Rab.C

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Thank's ojd cant wait till the take off in veg

here is the london church 3 potted up into cellmax pro coco

that's all for now later Rab

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag i thought i would put some pics up of my new led the penetrator 126x from HydroGrowLed.:woohoo:i cant show it running
because i will need to go to the city and get a usa to uk plug adaptor
here is some pics of the unit.looks very well made cant wait to get it up and running & see what dank buds it produces.thanks for looking Rab.C

R

Rab.C

Cheers 944s2 & Dankwolf Good too have you here.

here is the london Church under led its 24ins from the seedlings.

i had the seedlings under 96 watts of t5 so the led should make them grow a lot better i used a lux meter (its all i have) on my t5 at 3ins and readings was 155. So i tested the led at 24ins and readings are 255 in the middle and outside 220 so i cant wait too see how these seedlings do under this led over the next few weeks.
plus there isnt any heat in my cupboard this is only temporary till my new tent arrives thanks for looking Rab.C

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Sup Icmag here is another update of my london church 3 i potted them up 5 days ago because the root riots dried out a little so i dont no if i have ruined them as the growth is slow.i have them under the penetrator 126x so i hope they get better. i will also be running nutrients from Buddha's Tree i will be using there Organicus.and there
Additives Thanks for Looking Rab.C

Last edited:
R

Rab.C

Thanks The Pheonix

Yes HydroGrowLed i am just waiting on this new tent coming its a bank holiday
so i will need too wait a few more days.

i have 7 plants per light

so should be good