What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

London cannabis seed seller Gypsy Nirvana faces extradition to US

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such a great news ...congratz brother gypsy. it was a long way but in the end it was the way of your life. I would read the book. Definitely a blockbuster of stupidness of the war against drugs

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Looks like I am in Good company!

Yes I am also battling the United States Government.

For the last 6 years I and my attorneys have Won 2 times in superior court.

It is alleged that I owe 26 million dollars to... O.F.A.C. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) - Treasury Department of the United States of America.

THIS IS AN ERROR FROM A GLITCH FROM THE CONTRACTOR THAT DID THE SOFTWARE FOR O.F.A.C.

18,000 persons on this list by mistake.

Gypsy God bless your family and may you rise above this challenge!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Holy SHIT so this is what has been going on while I was visiting Sirius. Heard some rumours but oh man.. what the fuck.... Gypsy, Im so happy that you're still here with us. Love.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Ps. If anyone can brief me about what the hell happened while I was busy chasing rainbows, then pm me or something. Just want to know what in the world happened..

congrats brother! Nothing worse then having to helplessly watch someone suffer due to nature sits just wrong my bruddah but nows the time to rebuild and come back stronger and harder my guy!

ahortator

Veteran
Hi Gypsy. Happy to see there is no extradition.

I cannot understand why the USA insist, if they get taxes from dispensaries already there in some US states. It is pretty absurd!

I see your case is similar to Julian Assange. Bad news, then kill the messneger!

Pretty sad to see most countries are vassals and servants of USA and their stupid and long ago lost war on drugs. In fact prohibition only makes highly profitable something that shouldn't be more expensive than hay.

DEA is the most powerful drug cartel monopoly in the world. They don't like competition, so they want nobody grows his own weed.

Seeds aren't drug! It is their fault, not yours.

Greetings!:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Detective Mike Todd, from the Scotland Yard extradition squad just showed up at my apartment to hand deliver my passport back to me!....lol, can you believe that?!

Yesterday my lawyer/solicitor told me that my passport will be sent back to me via the post, since he had been in contact with the extradition squad, so here I am patiently waiting for the postman, when who should ring at my door but 2 detectives on that squad, one of them Mike Todd was here to hand deliver my passport back to me. I hadn't seen this Mike Todd since he served the extradition warrant on me back in November 2016 when I was arrested and bailed, and now, since the feds extradition attempt against me has failed the British Police hand me back my passport..

Let's just say that I am 'Well Pleased'....

The UK coppers were cool. I invited them into my kitchen, had a very brief chat about my case, and then they left.

superx

Veteran
Did you not get the hob knobs out for Detective Todd?

Good to hear Sir, sounds like things are starting to fall back in to place for you..
I guess getting your family over is the final piece in the Jigsaw.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Did you not get the hob knobs out for Detective Todd?

Good to hear Sir, sounds like things are starting to fall back in to place for you..
I guess getting your family over is the final piece in the Jigsaw.

I didn't offer them any bikkies or tea, just had a quick chat about my case and they left after about 5 minutes....after I signed for my passport..

My wife still needs to do a Tuberculosis (T.B.) test at some acredited doctors in Manila, and I need to get a certifide copy of my passport (but now I have my passport that should be easy to do). Then there is a whole lot more paper shuffling and the paying of large fees to accomplish before we can finish the application process..

N

NBE One !

What Tactics were used in " Forcing your way off the Aircraft " in Manila . :)

?

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What Tactics were used in " Forcing your way of the Aircraft" in Manila ". :)

?

..I can't be telling you all my secrets now can I? Any self respecting 'Bionic Ninja' wouldn't be so loose with the lips.

Let's just say that I managed to resist being thrown onto a USA bound flight to Los Angeles in September 2013. Luckily it was a wide-bodied packed passenger plane, and the Captain was smart enough to realize that I wasn't going without a fight, so might well be a danger in flight.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Life comes down to the little moments, that have huge implications. So glad you didn't get on that plane. Smart man.

I was about to 'Kick-Off' back at the detention jail when I realized that they were about to haul me to the airport, to put me on a flight to where I did not know at first. Thanks to the good advice of a fellow inmate, who told me to 'Kick-Off' just before boarding the flight (not at the detention jail) at the airport because essentially I was being kidnapped without being afforded due process of law, I waited till I was at the airport and the plane was due to leave, as they were trying to cuff me up before I made my stand.

They made a half-assed attempt at cuffing me, which didn't work, and using my voice and threats of filing cases, for this illegal activity and without getting violent, more jovial in countenance it sorta worked.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Phew - yeah, I'm glad I left all that behind - although I was not in Manila City Jail - the Bureau of Immigration Detention Jail at Camp Bagong Diwa was no cake walk - it was most often seriously overcrowded - and full of people from all over the world - many you would not like to meet.

Some great news today - my wife and kids will soon be able to join me in the UK - since just this morning I had the VERY good news that she has finally been given a UK settlement visa - and after nearly 5 and a half years of forced separation - I'm getting my family back! - They could be at Heathrow Airport within 2/3 weeks!

Dog Star

Veteran
Great news Gypsy.. wishing best to you and yours family unification.

2019 started with happy news.. thats very good.. :)

Spaventa

Veteran
When I saw this resurrected I panicked and thought you had bad news gypsy! Jeff fucking sessions on ya case again! Glad for you and your family :)