What's new

Lola gets Lucky! My Karma Genetics Test Grow aka Lola Does Jack

X

xinsanewickedx

lol but look at like this bro you wouldn't have to worry about what she says you wouldn't be able to understand her

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A grow thread with humor, lolagal and Karma genetics, oil is simmering on the pot, i'll throw the corn kernels in for the popcorn and the butter is ready he he he !
Best of luck with them and their arrival.
RM

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
A grow thread with humor, lolagal and Karma genetics, oil is simmering on the pot, i'll throw the corn kernels in for the popcorn and the butter is ready he he he !
Best of luck with them and their arrival.
RM
well...if this gets fuvked up...blame it on the Dutch....:pimp3:...and Bad Company...I can't deny it

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah great thread Lolaaaaaaaaa
RM has the cannapopcorn!!
Im ready for the show hehe
hey now mailpersons have it rough...they have to drive around all day and shove stuff in boxes!! hahahah someones gotta do it guess :D

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
some people are born ...red white and blue...but, when the band plays hail to the chief...they point the cannon at you

L

LolaGal

Kung Pow wife... stay gone at night....

The red rooster is in the barn with the red hen... The red rooster is in the barn with the red hen....

what are we talking about? I think Pinball Wizard (or his real alias Dutch) must be stoned on somebody's exotic strains of weed, call the doctor... Fess Up Dutch, are you on the Cali Orange or the Widow? or the White Rhino? tell me which one and how much.... :joint: :bongsmi: :pimp3:

C

cellardweller

this looks like a fun thread to tag up to..
whatchoo gonna be using for soil, lighting, nutes etc..?

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave:Hi Lola,and everyone the thread is taking off without beans should be a good show when they arrive:lurk: I'm ready, hurry up postman:wallbash: Lola is going to go:crazy: with expectation

L

LolaGal

I will be using the dreaded chicken poo infested Miracle Grow Organic Soil with 1/3 worm shit, and 25% perlite. I will grow them under ze bright 400 watters. I have 5 . 2000 watts of power... [An announcers voice echoes loudly: "Sunday, Sunday, Sunday......"]

Then I will torment them with a nice combination of Jack's Classic 15-32-20, Northern Lights Fat Flower, Sugar Daddy. An occasional drop of ze Black Strap Molasses, perhaps some Kool Bloom.... I may do ze experiment between ze Fat Flower and ze Kool Bloom.

I talk like zis when I become zee Mad Scientist.....

C

cellardweller

:laughing:

well, if that MGOS works for you, then best of luck with it. I know many people have gnat problems as well as hot soil problems with it. You might wanna start seedlings in something more gentle.
Sounds like a winner though!
Good Luck!

L

LolaGal

Dear Readers:

I live on a poor rural Mountain with only mules what fer to git to town.

Please send some of that there fancy Fox Farms soil. I will make a big X in the back yard and when ya'll fly over drop the pallet from a plane on the X.

Thankyouverymuch.

Underpriviledged dirt farmers fund: I'[email protected]

Lola

L

LolaGal

I agree, this will be a true test of Karma's Genetics... can they thrive in the dread Miracle Grow???? Will the chicken poo infested soil turn me green? Will the fungus gnats win? All these questions AND more at 11... :D

No seriously, would love to try me some Fox Farms, but I don't wanna drive to another state to buy dirt. I often make do with things nobody else wants...all my furniture used to belong to dead people :yoinks: and the farm too! :yoinks:

X

xinsanewickedx

see i dont have any hydro stores any where around me so i have no good soil to use other then the shit i can get a walmart , but i have done ok with it so does the job til i can get the good stuff

L

LolaGal

Let's sneak off to Missouri bottom land and steal a truck of that rich black dirt they have down there. I bet you could grow in that stuff like crazy. It looks like acres of potting soil only better.

X

xinsanewickedx

i am down i'll get the truck and we will roll out.with soil that rich your plants would love you forever and give you nice frosty nugs

L

LolaGal

Too bad we can't suck it up in a tornado, and steal the dirt, then have the dirt drop where we wanted.... Them Missouri people would be like "Where's my dirt??" I only need a 100 acres worth... heehee...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:muahaha: Here go you 2 of to steal a truck and quality soil:bat:lol