What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lol Ginger Jihadis

Former Guest

did you see the articles about ginger sperm being unwanted at the sperm bank and they don't want any donations?! a photographer started taking photos of redheads to show their beauty because of it. I don't think it's just in the UK although. the article was from Denmark and said that it was because of the overabundance of redhead genes available unless you had brown eyes.

HatchBrew

Veteran
well at least over there they don't deal with winter (islamic countries)

it's a war of it's own dealing with that white and cold

they can get plenty of sunshine

but gingers shouldn't stay out in the sun I hear

a caroten or betacaroten thing

redheads are apparently on the way out genetically speaking, can't confirm this but some hear say shear say

I just made another one. But it is completely plausible that it could happen. recessive traits easily lost over time

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
redheads are apparently on the way out genetically speaking, can't confirm this but some hear say shear say

Eugenics I believe.

I don't know about the US, but it's not uncommon up here. I try to do my part.

"Beaten like a ginger step child" is one of my favorite catchphrases.

[youtubeif]EY39fkmqKBM[/youtubeif]
ic

HatchBrew

Veteran
as a red-headed step child... I have to say... I don't give a damn what anyone has to say about me. Growing up red-haired with a lisp, nope never made fun of, still doesn't happen to this day. Wait wait wait, i forgot to turn on sarcasm font again....

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's just some ribbing I take too far (like a lot of things) :D A good buddies a ginger, but I still hassle him to no end.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I screwed 2 of em in my time ...both biotches were crazy and great in bed....I don't really go for em but hell I am a guy..equal opportunity fucker...the red bush freaks me out...I wouldn't mind banging the wendys girl while she sings the pretzel love songs