On the side says "UNITED STATES PROPERTY M1911A1 US ARMY"

doublejj

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ithaca 1911A1 014.jpg
    Ithaca 1911A1 014.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 30

Organic joe

Nice I bet your grandson will love that gift and keep it in the family for years I will get my grandpa's shot gun here in a few years he got it before he was drafted into the war now my mom has it she said when he got back he didn't even want to look at it so he gave it to her...
He was a sharp shooter im not sure what war he was in I've tried talking to him about it but he won't.
The only thing he talks about is the women he met lol
I'm not sure what war he was in either but he's 73 I believe
Well thanks for posting more stories and the pics of your gun
Peace o.j.

Organic joe

Is everything ok your way double jj?
Haven't read any new post from you lately
Hope all is well with you and your family
Good vibes sent your way

thaicat

Wow!
This has to be one of the best reads I've come across. DoubleJJ, you are an incredible inspiration and a hero in my book!

norcal_sourD

Doub J have you been to the Veteran's memorial in downtown Sac?? Kills me when I go but feel it necessary to me for some reason. Thanks very much for your service.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is everything ok your way double jj?
Haven't read any new post from you lately
Hope all is well with you and your family
Good vibes sent your way
hiya,same as organic joe,hope alls well at your end jj, peace s2

doublejj

Veteran
All's well everybody. I just haven't been online much lately. Been dealing with some family issues that have left me feeling kinda melancholy. I'll bounce back soon enough.
Thank you for inquiring

More soon
doublejj

Organic joe

Happy to hear everything is ok aside from family problems hope everything works out for the best double jj
Positive vibes sent for u and the homestead

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Glad you're ok, Dubs. I was starting to wonder if you'd chucked it all and gone on tour with your grandson, lol.

Take care and keep your head up, man. Everything is temporary!

HB.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,great to hear your ok jj,look forward to hearing from you soon,peace and safe growing s2

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
I have known several stories first hand of convicts insisting they were innocent and eventually proved to be true.
That's the reason I'm against the death penalty. Getting that wrong even once, is too many!

doublejj

agreed, well said...

i just found this thread and it's amazing... jj you have lived quite the adventurous and complete life.

thanks for all the stories and pics... and like others have said, if you ever write a book, i'm on it...