What's new

Local Florida Buds

G

Guest 16149

You can bet your ass that the prices will increase, same demand less supply.
State law, over 25 plants or more now earns you 5 years prison, thats a mandatory sentence, no parole, no probation, no time off for good behavior, 5 hard years, and they take your property, house, car, everything you own is considered drug profits and is up for seizure and sold.

blessed

prices have already increased with the increase of gas and everything else. on top of that there's the new laws.
if you're growing in fl. and haven't upped your prices and are working to get out of there then you're slacking.
things have changed for sure, but no mandatory minimums. over 25 plants gets you UP TO 15 years.
not like it's much better, but damn sure better than a mandatory minimum in any sense.

here's a link to the updated norml site, check it:
http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4530

G

Guest 16149

Blessed
Your right they changed it before they passed it, I guess the thought of all the prison cells they would need to keep people for mandatory sentences made them rethink it :)
But still UP TO 15 years is still scary for growing a harmless plant

man yall must not be lookin in the right places...blue cheese, sour dz, n purppppp have been around for a minute now... the smell of the cheese is ridiculous!

^^^Dude, there giving it to you with no lube !! I've NEVER seen zips over 500 in Fl. Not many over 450, and most of the dankest for 350 a zip. OUCH !!

well i dunno what to tell u bout that..every time some serious fire comes around lately shit is expensive. Ever since gas has been going up the prices have too... man people i know are gettin away w/sellin an 8th for 100..no lie!

lild274

when is the perfect time to start growing outdoors in florida ?????????
im indoors but want to try outdoors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonChron

dankbudz said:
the gainesville area actually has some really dank herb. everywhere else ive been in florida has nothing but the beast

micanopy moonbeam for example ? used to breed bluemoonrocks? Grape,out of Tally...Florida has some fire herb bruda ,shits rock solid there

Latest posts

Latest posts