What's new

Local Dehumidifiers

SGMeds

Had a hard time snagging a commercial dehumidifier locally until I ran into Dave at:

Ally Equipment Rental
3931 Holly St
303-951-3061

They're a lic distr for Thermastor... make the Sante Fe's... can get in the specific unit you want quickly... including the big, bad-ass mofo's for those in the warehouse.

Just snagged a Phoenix r175... totally snapped the humidity spike we've had the last few days... whew.

Hope that helps... I called Thermastor directly & they referred me to Wray, CO...??? Anyway, hope this helps for a local source. Peace.

SGMeds

Shit, I got a 6 ton HVAC unit that pretty much takes care of any humidity.

We had a 5ton put in... u'r absofukinlutely right... I was amazed at the amount of water it pulls out continually.

This one is for the home CG set-up... 3 lights, central air. Even still, with the recent rain was hitting 59-61%... w/o the dehuey. 90p at 6.1A.

Used to have a Sante Fe Advanced, wish I had one again, so went lookin... the Phoenix is the best unit I could find locally, which is a phenomenal product too... same parent company... Thermastor. Pretty close to the same efficiency ratings but rugged as made for restoration companies. Has memory function such that restores previous function state if the power cuts off... allows me to use it w the igs220, or any other humidistat control.

Make the whole line up to the bad-ass commercial units... pretty much any size. Great line-up if you want to load the equipment on the front side so you don't have to use any harsh chems on the back.

btw, the guy at Ally had massive dessicant dehuey on trailer trucks... with seperate diesel gene's to power... thinkin they can get as big as anyone could possibly need! ;-) 70%RH in... 7% out... massive.

I don't work for these guys... no kick back or nothin... the guy just helped me out of a spot & was willing to get me in anything nec... fig this might help someone else in sim position.

shit, you can pay full retail & order thru Thermastor direct ($$$)... great product line tho. peace

SGMeds

This unit actually uses more power & removes less moisture vs the Phoenix LGR... have looked at the ebacs before. Good rep for a company.

I just liked the wheels... they are fairly heavy & cumbersome to move around... esp the bigger units.

everyone is looking for these right now... ;-)

Latest posts

Latest posts