What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LL's Journey of Kish

Murphle

Yup, 1st time you lose clones sux, but it makes you work harder to find a better way. Nice grow, good luck!

LLCoolBud

That's for sure Murphle! I can already see that the Peat pucks and the rooting powder have helped boat loads along with not having them in the box with my other babies.

LLCoolBud

Time for an update on the babies still no flower power but they are all taking off nicely and enjoying the LST and attention.

Attachments

• DSCF9078.jpg
    DSCF9078.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF9079.jpg
    DSCF9079.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 19
P

perakko

tagging this one mate. i'll get around more later, kinda busy now. very nice strains, keep it up. and lst is the way to go!

SkunkyDemon

How did the clones turn out? I lost a few trying different ways of cloning. When you find a way that works stick with it. I made a areo cloner out of a 5gal bucket. I used 4 360 misters and a 290gpm pump. It has 8 sites and works like a charm, dont need to spray them just let them root. They root in about 5-7 days. Just change the water with every batch.
Peace

R

rlmedicals

Nice

Nice

way to go bro for just jumping in there and getting you hands dirty looks very good.

Latest posts

Latest posts