What's new

Living organic soil from start through recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

think_fast

BTW - both of the girls turned 29 years of age this month. Still waiting for that ol' genetic drift thing to kick-in - soon maybe?

Maybe not. But don't worry, I've got a lamp, a copy of War and Peace, and a disposable social agenda for when you need someone to pass the torch to. I'll make sure to watch those girls till they've composted my remains, which in all likelihood would happen.

I think the whole genetic drift thing stems from Human-Botanical-Envy-Syndrome or something.

Or oxidants and epigenetic damage?

Microbeman,
you obviously know more about this topic, seeing as i just googled the above term....
but for epigenetic damage to occur, would this not take place during the breeding of the plants? is it not the sperm of the pollen that will silence gene expression by means of methylation? would this indicate that cloning a plant in the absence of the opposite sex would eliminate the potential to contaminate the genetics? below is the link that i read....it's over my head...
DDG

http://www.cshl.edu/Article-Martien...which-plants-inherit-epigenetic-modifications

ColorGRo

I just gotta say i read one of the funniest things ever earlier. I wont say the name but it was for a new "organic" line (powders and bottles) that has super charged microbes. About $15 a plant is what it will cost and the best part of their "about us" is.....
ORGANIC NUTRIENTS MADE IN A LAB

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Blue Orca

picture.php

picture.php

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
W89

For over 40 years since the play and then the movie, Jesus Christ - Superstar anything can be tagged 'super' and it supposed to mean something or have a definition

Kinda like the word 'natural' on a bag of stale popcorn at 7-11

W89

Veteran
I get ya Cootz.. And Gas I want that plant would give my left nut for some seeds lol

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
I would go to hell and clean out of Satan's bong to get a male BO or TO in seed......unfortunately there are NONE available because these two cultivars are cut only from 1984.

The closest to TO you'll be able to get in seed will be the Bx1 TO/BMR x F2 TO/BMR seeds donated to the server fund in a few months.

The closest to BO in seed will be the BO x NL#5/Haze Bx1....possible donation at the same time.

W89

Veteran
Blue Orca.....is so damned soooper it needs a cape!~

Who needs Batman... When ya got Blue Orca!

My Plants have never been so healthy! This organics thing is great haha only thing they have had is kelp and alfalfa and enzyme tea with silica the soil had little to no nutes in it another week and they will get transplanted into my mix in 6.5 ltr pots

ColorGRo

I would go to hell and clean out of Satan's bong to get a male BO or TO in seed......unfortunately there are NONE available because these two cultivars are cut only from 1984.

The closest to TO you'll be able to get in seed will be the Bx1 TO/BMR x F2 TO/BMR seeds donated to the server fund in a few months.

The closest to BO in seed will be the BO x NL#5/Haze Bx1....possible donation at the same time.

Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts