What's new

Live or Die? You Decide!

BagseedSamurai

Allegedly Bubba Kush. Aquired from a shady dispensary that I will never go to again. Suspected hermaphroditic genetics. Out of four seeds, one survived to live to this stage. It was female.

The plant is happy and healthy. No noticable problems. No pests. She is under the same light as other plants that did not stretch much in flower at all, comparably.

This is 4 weeks in. I am debating a chop just because I don't suspect it'll yield anything strong, let alone the size of the yield.. also expected small. It smells like green and leather.

So, ICMag. Live or die?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Protea

if it doesent mean that mush to you, chuck it. or grow it out, just for the exsperiense.
my vote is that you gently nurse it back to health and tell us how you managed

mdk ktm

I would have killed that bitch at least a week ago. If they don't put out there are plenty of other plants that would like some more light and space!

KILL IT!

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
She sure looks like she is missing a lot of something. I would really like to hear from some of them "old pros" and see what they say. Is it just genetics or is it something else?

Honestly I would have chopped her sooner but since she is in your garden and you did ask; I would be really interested in possibly learning something from your heart break and expense.

That is if anybody wants to share some knowledge?

keep it its mold proof.lmfao.for real flushthat shit down the tolite.she a bad infulince to her sis's.peace and by god never get cut from the place again

J

jedimike

:laughing: Yeah that about says it... unless of course you have nothing else to replace it with. In that case, why not just see what happens?

junior_grower

At 4 weeks that plant reminds me of a horrible crop of genetics sold by Dgreen, that were not what they were supposed to be produced crap and will never be grown again. Chop her and use the light for something that will benefit you more.

R

Rysam

If you have the space keep it..why not? if you have someone to fill the spot, then chop er' down and let another better performer have the room.

qbert

space waster.

I ran a strain out from seed recently and ended up with a couple like that hanging around. I have room under the light, and the light's running anyway, so I've left em. They will probably be completely made into hash. Not even worth the effort to trim.

toastfighter2

To me it looks like one of those equatorial sativas that need a ton of light to grow. As it stands now, it looks like you might only get a couple joints out of the whole thing, that is if you dont just trash it a quarter of the way into trimming it because its not worth the hassle.

Latest posts

Latest posts