What's new

live in den haag

S

sweet-dreams

Hi i find a work in den haag but have big broblem with any place to sleep :( any body now some camping or somthing cheep place to sleep ?? please help :(

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi sweet dreams,

Cheap places to stay in the city is hard man, specialy a city near the beach and this kind of spring wetter! Even for me to keep my own place goïng... Is it for you personaly, or also other guys?
I will spread the message around, that's all I can do. Hop by when you are in The Hague.

Today, I am out of town. I'll be back in The Hague tomorrow.

Peace, Darpan. (a.k.a. Green Ambasador).

S

sweet-dreams

thx darpan for any help i will happy if you answer my pm :)

peace

sweet-dreams

Scrogerman

Veteran
If you want a camp site close to DenHaag, theres a few, but i stayed on Molenslag camping in Monster, about 3-5 kms or so outside the city-right on the sea(but the right side of the dyke), & about 7 km from the Hoek van Holland. It was a reasonable price to stay on that site, Camping, Tourers & Caravans, it even had share-huts/shaley's for upto 8 people iirc when i was there last(98-lol),on-site services,shop, showers etc, its prolly changed quite a bit since i was there last but i expect Molenslag Camping is still there. Great beach bars, just the other side of the dyke & a small walk down the beach(turn left). Bus stops, so getting into DH is not a problem. Loads of smokers there when i was there, nice n quite too. Great Fun on Queens day.
miss Holland alot!
Dont miss the Chinese resterant in Monster, right by the Campsite funnily enough, really nice man!(if its still there?)
There was even a Dial-a-Weed service on that camp site too at the time lol"!
S'Cravensande is a nice little place, handy for shopping sometimes when you cant be bothered with the City! about 3-4 kms or so away.(its all bikeing distance, even the Hoek, makes a nice change)
G'Luck man!

hahaha, you got me looking, good memories!:
http://www.campingdemolenslag.nl/ Nice to see its all still there & improved. have a look in their Photobook!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts