What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little personal pressed kief

Sparkus_Maximus

Some first-run dry sift pressed from some strawberry bomb flowers :

Attachments

• DSCN1060 (1).JPG
    DSCN1060 (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 168
  • DSCN1058 (1).JPG
    DSCN1058 (1).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 161
  • DSCN1067.JPG
    DSCN1067.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 163

Sparkus_Maximus

Thanks, It was some nice n tasty dry-sift, I had 3-4 Strawberry Bombs that I ran 12/12 from seed just as a space-filler, and ended up using the trim / popcorns to make a few grams of pressed hash. The mostly Indica SB had Zero stretch, as you can see in that pic.

Sparkus_Maximus

The other 2 Strawberry Bombs I had in a 3.5g planter, and one more in a 1g which I recall had a sweet and pronounced strawberry smell and flavor after a proper flush / cure, and had the most Sativa - dominant effect out of all 4 SB's I had going together.

Attachments

• DSCN1121.JPG
    DSCN1121.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 76
  • DSCN1073 (1).JPG
    DSCN1073 (1).JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Sparkus_Maximus

Looks good man, but better screen sizes choice would make it more pure, concentrated and tastier, without the green matter that gives the green

Looks good man, but better screen sizes choice would make it more pure, concentrated and tastier, without the green matter that gives the green tint.
Thanks, I've been considering getting a bubble-bag kit so I can have access to various micron- sizes, I'm guessing it's a 120 -micron screen in my pollen catcher that I've been using.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts