What's new

Little grow in greenhouse, :D

T.rips

Hey all, so i bought a little greenhouse and my plan is to grow one big old plant in it, my strain is a chemdawg variety gifted to me by a fellow icmagger that i have have force flowered outdoor and im sure is a nice lady, made a home made smarty so here is the pics, dont mind the date on there my camera is a bit fucky.

The Begining :eek:
picture.php

about 15 days ago :0
picture.php

and about 4 days ago :)
picture.php

picture.php

The same day but this is a femmed lemon skunk seed :)
picture.php

AND here is today , :D
picture.php

One of the main sites i topped
picture.php

AND, if anyone has any good outdoor training techniques they want to share, then share them :ying:

T.rips

your cannabis plants look great!... but I'm a little worried about your tomatoes
heheheh i will work on those, been meaning to get around to it, hehehe thanks for the reminder, i will have to upload pics of my other tomato plants

T.rips

Just a quick question because I didn't see it posted but how big is that smart pot (in gallons)?

hmmm, i dont quite no, to be completely honest with you but if i had to guess i would say 80 gallon smartie, but not fursure, i just made it out of some stuff that was laying around :D

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look great. Ganja plant's seem to thrive when there vegging in greenhouses. I wish I could put some plant's in my greenhouse. Any smells from the Chem plant? If it's from things from this year it's more than likley Chem D x SSH/C99. If it is be carefull when it starts to flower the ones I grew indoors stretched 5 x what they where when I flipped em.

T.rips

Those look great. Ganja plant's seem to thrive when there vegging in greenhouses. I wish I could put some plant's in my greenhouse. Any smells from the Chem plant? If it's from things from this year it's more than likley Chem D x SSH/C99. If it is be carefull when it starts to flower the ones I grew indoors stretched 5 x what they where when I flipped em.
Thanks for stoppin in Guyute, ya that sounds like the cross im thinkin it was, and thanks fer the pointer, it sounds like this thing is going to be bigg

T.rips

UPDATE

UPDATE

here we go everybody, things are really starting to take off its around 4 feet tall now, my tomato plants are around the same height, everything is looking good :) take a look
picture.php

Real nice looking stalk and node alignment
picture.php

picture.php

Here is the tomato plants they get the same treatment as my herb plants, enjoy!
picture.php

picture.php

leave comments :p

Mrpiston38

looks great. i would recomend trimming up the bottom a tiny bit. what I mean is all the under sited that are not going to get much light should be removed. this will help with pest issues that may arise, and u can take nice clones that way too if interested in taking them. looks very nice, and healthy toms too :p

T.rips

ok, i will do that, it makes alot of sense to do so, thanks for the input, :p, what is everyones opinions on cloning outdoors?

T.rips

hey everyone so a few day ago i started germinating a few feminized seeds that i had boughten a while back but i never got a chance to use up until now, here are the genetics:
1 Quasar Buddah femmed.
1 Blue hash femmed
2 auto flower haze femmed.

Does ANYBODY have any experiance with these strains, if so give me a shout out on here thanks! :p

and a beutty shot of her
picture.php

Last edited:

T.rips

hello everyone, havent updated in a while so i just wanted to come and post a few pictures, here is the Chem x SSh/C99 she is getting real big, i have topped her many times, and am using a variety of diff. fertilzers, organic of course, sorry about the positioning of the photo,
picture.php

i will be making the greenhouse around a foot taller for her within a couple weeks,
picture.php

Here is a extremely sativa lemon skunk pheno
picture.php

all comments are welcomed

Mrpiston38

make the green house bigger? i mean u can build a new base and wall extenders and then just pick up the old one and slide the new base in attach it and ur good to go :) or u cam start to try and tie that big bitch down in some areas. lol they are looking really healthy, and they have become monsters :p keep it safe and green.

Mr.P

T.rips

Johnny ATL - itll be fine, its already stretched because i preflowered it outdoor, so im hopin fer the best, worst comes to worse i cut the top off, its just the area i live in that really isnt an option, although i am legal, theifs are everywhere

Mrpiston - thanks man and yah, it has gotten big quick, just want to get somewere with some land and see if i couldnt do alot of monsters

JohnnyATL

Veteran
piston had a good idea, just get some bricks and raise it up a little bit that way you dont have to cut it. OR you could like train the fuck outta her.

Latest posts

Latest posts