What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little bit of this, little bit of that

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Green Knot Kush [fritillary]

picture.php

picture.php

Ryu

Looking Kushtastic Doc, lovely blues in those leaves. You have a favorite?

That's one daft cut High Country, i'm imagining a bunch of them curing in tall pasta jars. :)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whose Patrick?,, the carrot man? carrots are Dutch and Patrick's are Irish,, slang a flam-lang , like a brap that went "yo" ,,, all are welcome here ,, keep posting them :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BIG SHOUT TO SEEDBAY FOR SUPPLYING FRT VEGGIE SEED PACKS TO THE PPL

FOOD IS THE FUTURE!!!!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As requested...

DocLeaf Mix

50% Soil (Bio Biz , Canna Professional, or Kilo Mix)
49% Coco (Canna profesional)
1% Guano (Kenyan or Peruvian)

DocLeaf's Tea

1 gallon of water
1 spoon of sea bird guano
3 spoons of bat guano
3 spoons of sugar (or 1 spoon of honey)

for deficiencies then the following are added:

N: 1 cup of human urine
Ca , Mg : 10-20ml Alga (Atami)
Fe : a bag of stinging nettles

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming soon to an underground collective near you....

Amnesia [Hy-Pro] x SSH F2 [the freebies]

picture.php

X
picture.php

We already have access to some of our own Amnesia [Hy-Pro] clones,,, and seeds aren't a problem the Amnesia packs above are from the breeder packs, and half those SSH F2 pips are male .. male selection being the dimension we are working on with this one.

word out to ALL the breeders involved... :canabis:

Peace n flowers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADayC0-lOYk

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'mans chat slang, say they wanna do things,,, I can count on one hand my true friends ,,, all i wanna know is 2 things; are you real? and what you doing?
life taught me new things,,,, I've only got 2 aims ,,, provide my family with high gains,, while moving up the food chain.' S.R.M

woolybear

Veteran
there's an actual printed IC magazine? I'd be interested in that! Maybe send some as a freebie with orders....

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's an actual printed IC magazine? I'd be interested in that! Maybe send some as a freebie with orders....

They are old magazines. I was lucky/blessed enough to have these copies sent to me courtesy of Gypsy Nirvana (true player) and ICMag :yes:

yeah we really respect that,, reminds us of this Horace Andy track from the Jamaica video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgxxa1frV_A

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking out in any language...

picture.php

"mans' chat slang say they wanna do things,,, i can count on one hand, my true friends. all i wanna know is 2 things; are you real? and what you doing?" [SRM]

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Critical (clone) [RQS].. ML

picture.php

"proud, about my past to my present,,, sold in a rap like 'the shit' you're selling!!! i give thanks to every breath like it's a blessing... never judge a man by his look , always sun em up" [SRM]

Latest posts

Latest posts