What's new

little bit of this, little bit of that

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeded Critical (fem.) clone [Royal Queen Seeds],, to WW x FT [So7omon Seeds] ,, aka "Painted Lady"

picture.php

A

arcticsun

oo steamy sex going on here.. lovin it! :joint: that mom clone looks dank m8.

weekend karma for you my friend.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Painted Lady (Critical x W.Widow x Free Tibet) free seed packs...

picture.php

... bought to yo'll in association with ,, the fritillary seed collective.

x5 pack freebies this round,, so clone them and spread them round , with peace n love :canabis:

Keep it green! :D

A

arcticsun

fritillary seed collective are some sweet souls. :kissass:

now i know you will forgive me for the poor quality of these pics, the plants are tucked in the far back of the room. its a jungle i cant get close. but at some point ill have to venture in there ill do you proud docleaf :D

some cheese/super silver haze freebies from fritillary. mind you these girls have received different trim jobs according to their stature.

Cheese/SSH #1 -this one has suffered some heat stress and stretched abit, hence the spear shaped buds. its now moved to a cooler spot and is filling in nicely.
picture.php

Cheese/SSH #2 - this is the more true budstructure of this strain.
picture.php

Cheese/SSH #3 - unknown sativa from TNT mixpack in front!, only the top of this supercropped plant is visible
picture.php

Cheese/SSH #4 in the far back of the room, hardly visible sorry
picture.php

the yield seems to be fantastic, one of these will be selected for revegging and kept as a mom in the future. these are some fantastic freebies im quite happy to say :respect::bow:

cannaboy

you a good guy DocLeaf

you a good guy DocLeaf

Painted Lady (Critical x W.Widow x Free Tibet) free seed packs...

picture.php

... bought to yo'll in association with ,, the fritillary seed collective.

x5 pack freebies this round,, so clone them and spread them round , with peace n love :canabis:

Keep it green! :D

Not many peeps about these days like you that sort it out for others..

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fritillary seed collective are some sweet souls. :kissass:

now i know you will forgive me for the poor quality of these pics, the plants are tucked in the far back of the room. its a jungle i cant get close. but at some point ill have to venture in there ill do you proud docleaf :D

some cheese/super silver haze freebies from fritillary. mind you these girls have received different trim jobs according to their stature.

Cheese/SSH #1 -this one has suffered some heat stress and stretched abit, hence the spear shaped buds. its now moved to a cooler spot and is filling in nicely.
picture.php

Cheese/SSH #2 - this is the more true budstructure of this strain.
picture.php

Cheese/SSH #3 - unknown sativa from TNT mixpack in front!, only the top of this supercropped plant is visible
picture.php

Cheese/SSH #4 in the far back of the room, hardly visible sorry
picture.php

the yield seems to be fantastic, one of these will be selected for revegging and kept as a mom in the future. these are some fantastic freebies im quite happy to say :respect::bow:

Thanks for sharing arctic :yes:

Those Cheese x SSH look monster hench.. kinda like Cheese x Super Silver Haze :D

Quality speaks for itself,, great growing :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not many peeps about these days like you that sort it out for others..

Yo be suprised dude,, :D

There's a small (large) army of global fugees out here. i n i just a foot-soldier working my way up the ranks of liberty towards the likes of ESBE, JLP, BeAn, Growdoc, Love Light Power, Fi Di Bot, Ryu et al.

,, dem mans are real Generals , with stripes on shoulders :canabis:

A

arcticsun

lemme get this right.. its a cheese father and a ssh mother? or the other way around? :chin:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese x SSH [So7omon Seeds]

UK exodus Cheese clone mother,, Super Silver Haze seed plant male :D

The female is always listed first in lineage :canabis:

peace peace peace

A

arcticsun

good good, its what i thought :D

the smell of it is quite hazey it seems. they seem to have caught the odd pollen from the pehkuruders.

SSH F2 cola in front of the cheese/ssh
picture.php

peace homes :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Arctic ,, your plants look neat bro :yes: i'm feeling good vibes from your garden :D

Shout out to the LGA fam-a-lam clan,, N, E, S, W , big up ya chests :canabis:

lioni75

Here's my cheese x ssh

Here's my cheese x ssh

Sorry for the quality of the pics i used my BB cellphone

cheese x ssh at day 44
plant in center fat ass cola!!

has a strong AMMONIA smell very SHARP pungent odor!:yummy: "once rubbed it hits your sense of smell instantly''

Big ups to sololmons seeds and Doc...Much respect
i would definitely pick these up and give them a run if you ever thought of grabbing a pack or two...go with your first instinct like i did! it paid off and is looking very promising...Cant wait for the finish product...

Ryu

Bloody Hell Lioni75 - that donkey dick be a mammoth dick. She exploded, hows she fed?
Respect

lioni75

Bloody Hell Lioni75 - that donkey dick be a mammoth dick. She exploded, hows she fed?
Respect
peace RYu...during veg i didnt feed her anything she ate from the soil all fox farm
1 bag ocean forest
1 bag potting soil red bag
1 bag light warrior
1 bag 8 oz perlite
1 half cup peace of mind fruit and flower...for the first month
then she was fed using biocanna flores and budswell and natural sugar cane/molassas tea made myself....

Ryu

I need wheels man, I have to get stuff online or be able to carry it. Bumps up the price a bit, but your ladies certainly look happy.

A

arcticsun

Sorry for the quality of the pics i used my BB cellphone

cheese x ssh at day 44
plant in center fat ass cola!!

has a strong AMMONIA smell very SHARP pungent odor!:yummy: "once rubbed it hits your sense of smell instantly''

Big ups to sololmons seeds and Doc...Much respect
i would definitely pick these up and give them a run if you ever thought of grabbing a pack or two...go with your first instinct like i did! it paid off and is looking very promising...Cant wait for the finish product...

first i just have to say.. wotwoooot to that cola!! :woohoo::respect:

i think i can explain the ammonia smell m8, its a biproduct of a process called photorespiration.

Photorespiration (or "photo-respiration") is the process by which RuBP, (a sugar) has oxygen added to it by the main enzyme involved in photosynthesis, rubisco, instead of carbon dioxide as happens during photosynthesis. Rubisco favours carbon dioxide to oxygen, approximately 3 carboxylations occur per oxygenation. The first reaction produces glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate (G3P) and phosphoglycolate (PPG), G3P re-enters the Calvin cycle and is simply converted back to RuBP. PPG however is more difficult to recycle and has to move from the chloroplast to the peroxisomes, and then to the mitochondria, undergoing many reactions on the way, before the atoms can return into the Calvin cycle. Photorespiration can occur when carbon dioxide levels are low; for example, when the stomata (tiny pores on the leaf) are closed to prevent water loss during drought. In most plants it occurs more as temperatures increase as the ratio of oxygenation to carboxylation reactions increases. Photorespiration produces no ATP (energy for cells) and leads to a net loss of carbon and nitrogen (as ammonia) which slows the growth of plants.Contents [hide]

(....)

Photorespiration is a wasteful process because G3P is created at a reduced rate and higher metabolic cost (2ATP and one NAD(P)H) compared with RuBP carboxylase activity. G3P produced in the chloroplast is used to create "nearly all" of the food and structures in the plant. While photorespiratory carbon cycling results in G3P eventually, it also produces waste ammonia that must be detoxified at a substantial cost to the cell in ATP and reducing equivalents.

its caused either by too high temperatures or saturation of the plants photosynthetic capacity. I would do a proper flush on those, and give plenty of night hours from now on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photorespiration

hope this helps, peace -Arcticsun

A

arcticsun

here we go with an update week 7 cheese/SSH freebies from fritillary seeds.

some monster yielders these!! 4 different phenos in the pix

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

ALL good karma from my garden to you DocLeaf... ALWAYS!! :joint:

be well and safe my friend -Arcticsun

lioni75

first i just have to say.. wotwoooot to that cola!! :woohoo::respect:

i think i can explain the ammonia smell m8, its a biproduct of a process called photorespiration.

its caused either by too high temperatures or saturation of the plants photosynthetic capacity. I would do a proper flush on those, and give plenty of night hours from now on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photorespiration

hope this helps, peace -Arcticsun

Thanks artic for the info...but none of that is happening over here...its a funky cheesy haze odor...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coolio folks,,, love the flower pics ,,, and the butterflies and moths are neat :yes:

Glad yo all getting happy results with them... peace n love :canabis: