What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

little bit of this, little bit of that

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If for some reason you can't find one, then give us a shout, there's somemore someplace...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unknown clone [Unknown] :chin:

Eek-a-Mouse... :eek:

Danger Mouse... :woohoo:

speal heaven, pon a tantalize...

peace dLeaf

"tide and time wait for no-one..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Due to an over-zealous reliance upon ICT (Information-Communication-Technologies) and other circumstances beyond everyones control, some baseline info. and lots of photos of Saxon Axe (aka Northern Star) have been lost... :badday:

I n I (gemini) understand this message is of irrelevance to most people... (it's a personal thing) :smoke: but, if anyone, for any reason, took a copy/paste of any Saxon Axe pics... PLEASE re-post them here.

our dreams remain our hope!

Thanks All
DocLeaf

"the wolves are running..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saxon Axe (aka Northern Star) [Fritillary Seed] by hs

Saxon Axe is my girl... one day she will stride out as a lady...
taken @ 30days 12/12 (approx.). Another 'Saxon' lives on to face another day. :dance: Long live the 'Axe' and all that wield and yield her :D

peace DL

"on the far side sit the rainbows..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marbled White [Fritillary Seed] by hs

This is Marbled White's first showing,,, ever. 30days 12/12 approx.
From the house of fritillary Marbled white is the half sister of Saxon Axe (they share the same dad, SensiStar). Marbled White = White Pearl x Sensi Star. The White Pearl was fem. so this strain is a sow n grow only.

Note: The leaf structure on this lady is much like that of Godzilla (El Nino).

peace n flowers DL

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks boneC :wave:

Spicy Cheese [Hazystrains] by Hazystrains

Spicy Cheese = Spice x BigBuddha Cheese.

thanks bonecarver :wave:

peace DL

"all that is gold does not glitter..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flo (fem.) [Dutch Passion] by hs

nice to toke in the morning/day

"there's life in the hunt..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Angel Dust [Growdoc Seeds] by hs

50-60 day @ 12/12. Danger Mouse,,,, Growdoc da Viking pon da house...

Our hats go off, to mans like, the one dem call Growdoc, for the genetic smash-up,,, pon mash-up,,, that is Angel Dust.

peace dLeaf

"living in a hard world some are living lies. son ya better wise up n open ya eyes..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NOTE: I n I is a funny rekcuf< at the best of times... a Gemini :kos: so I'm never the same person in the morning as I am in the evening... :friends:

Thus, PLEASE don't take ANY offense to any of my quips, euphemisms, ethnocentrisms, and general remarks. None are designed to offend anyone; this is not in my nature. :D

edit: Among other things I'm an educationalist, so knowledge is my main pursuit,,, my recreation is cannabis! :canabis:

Never hesitate to ask good questions... since questions are what make answers interesting (?)

peace, love, hope... ganja

Doc-snizzle-dizzle-Leaf

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack Herer [Sensi Seeds]

"everybody started lootin' when the lights went off..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LITTLE SiLLY said:
love the JH pics DL .............just wish i had the patience to grow her
Hi SiLLY :wave:
patience is a virtue... you could overlap cycles, with an indica.
Then waiting on the JH you'd be smoking something else,,, and visa versa.
The thing that puts most OFF this strain is the chop ya arm off with a cleaver price tag... but JackHerer does do exactly what it says on the tin... lol just involves some time n love

peace n bloom

"all roads lead to Rome..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two Stalks on the Abolition of Overgrow.com :badday:
(and it's cyber-social consequences)

The mass exodus of people from Overgrow and other affiliated websites has unquestionably created a phenomenon within smoke circles and within the cannabis cultivation community across cyberspace. As a cannabis grower and existentialist this is an issue that requires brief comment. (c. Feb 2006).
[Whilst fictitious in places, it serves to highlight several realities that remain otherwise misunderstood, in other places. The author is aware of his own ethnocentrism, acquired dogmatism, his ignorance and sometimes arrogance. However, very few people are totally exempt from the above…]:

Throughout history (that which is written), people for one reason or another; (political, religious, economic, or social), have been displaced. Whether via forced exodus or prosperous migration, people have moved from one place to another. When people move, their culture moves with them. This can cause all sorts of unforeseen problems, since cultures are not easily mixed. That is the mixing of culture takes diplomacy and understanding on both sides of any allegorical debate if a concoction of result is to find grace.

Tones of cultural assimilation and cultural descent do not always sit amicably at the same table. Philistines can quickly turn fascist and fascists may turn philistine over the same bowls of soup. Discrimination and plurality can easily become mingled into the same wineglass so that telling one from another isn’t always crystal clear. Then at the end of the day each person goes home and does his/her “own thing”. It’s the same the world over, across most epochs.

The resent exodus of people from Overgrow.com to the ICG forums will unquestionably create controversy and disruption in places, while in other places things will remain much the same as they always were (I’d imagine). Let’s just hope that everyone can keep mindful of other peoples feelings. The transition from one culture into another culture often involves patience and understanding.

We’d like to thank Gypsy for letting us ALL chill out in his cyber-pad :dance:

Lets hope everyone can keep things green, civil, and peaceful… without spilling any bowls of soup.

Peace out to all
DocLeaf

"you live and learn..."

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Edit: Kachina

I like to call her 'eek-a-mouse'

we noticed these twisted roots... funky

peace Dleaf