What's new

list of testers

JOJO420

Veteran
WOOHOO!!!!! I'm in:) This is awesome, I cant wait to see how these beans like the Hawaiian sun. THANK YOU :)

talktosamson

Veteran
WOOHOO!!!!! I'm in:) This is awesome, I cant wait to see how these beans like the Hawaiian sun. THANK YOU :)

A good friend and college roomie of mine is native from Oahu, he told me it took a couple years to acclimate new strains to the environment? Is this incorrect? Or does it differ island to island?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
trippin' brother. that's some good shit right theeer.
honored company too. thnx.
you know i'll be there...

kinger

Veteran
Lucky people,I slept on this one.cookies crossed with sssdh =WOW ! What a combo,sign me up if there is room :) if not ill be tagged for everyones grow

JOJO420

Veteran
A good friend and college roomie of mine is native from Oahu, he told me it took a couple years to acclimate new strains to the environment? Is this incorrect? Or does it differ island to island?
Aloha, what your friend says is true to a point. However some strains come here and go nuts right off the bat. I have had seeds fresh from Canada and NorCal go 12 ft and yields pounds, go figure..I'm thinking that these beans we r gonna test will do great, we will see :)

T

that smell

jojo, I would bet any of these crosses with the sssdh are gonna reach for the sky big time. Looking forward to seeing your grow log for these. Peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Good luck to you all been trying to get my hands on some gsc so I am jealous of all you guys to say the least.. I am new to this site but I'll be a productive member as soon as I get some great genetics to run spent a lot of my money on my set-up nutes etc..so that leaves me kinda broke to buy some genetics especially the ones I want I have a exspensive taste lol. But also if anyone can direct me to where I could get some urkle genetics and some grandaddy s1 that connoissuer genetics made I would truly appeciate it sold out everywhere so they are hard to come by. I just wanna get my room up and going with good genetics thanks all and good luck to all the people who got picked will be watching the grows..

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Hey Mikenite69,

You really cant go wrong with any of csg's beans, ive never seen a disappointing grow of them! The Hey Daves seem really popular right now and I have some of The White Jones going in my sig if you want to see how they look. Good luck and feel free to post a pic of your setup in my thread.

Cheers,
Budelight

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks buddy

Thanks buddy

Hey Mikenite69,

You really cant go wrong with any of csg's beans, ive never seen a disappointing grow of them! The Hey Daves seem really popular right now and I have some of The White Jones going in my sig if you want to see how they look. Good luck and feel free to post a pic of your setup in my thread.

Cheers,
Budelight
Thanks budelite I appreciate the welcome and yes I will check out your grow for sure because I am very interested in the white also. I can't really figure out how to post pics/journal on here yet otherwise I would post some pics up of what I have as a setup. I am pretty much a traditional grower using bx promix and right now I am running a 4x4 tent with a 1000w air cooled switchable ballast for my veg/flower room I also use a seperate room for clones and early veg using a 300w led. Right now I am about 2/ a half weeks into flower everything is going great!! I am running a variety right now here is the run down blueberry bud sagamartha, delicious northern light blue, G.H train-wreck, Barney's pineapple chunk,kannabia original berry,seedsman white widow, and last but not least nivana ice I had to buy mostly singles because like I said after buying the setup left me kinda broke because I also purchased another led about 500w and also a 600w hps for hotter months and if it's to hot then I'll just use strictly led lights. Oh also forgot to mention running a 6" Fan at 440cfm 6" carbon filter that's 24" long not sure of the exact size of the thing but it's pretty big and a little heavy I bought it as a set fan and filter matched. I think I went a little crazy with the lights so could of saved a little money there for more genetics and better ones at that and not FEMs this is my first time using FEMs I mean so far so good but I must say pineapple chunk is a damn stretcher for being supposedly indica dominant. But back to connoisseur genetics yes everything I have seen or read of the strains they put out look like crazy fire I would really run any of there genetics because everything they have out are some of the hottest strains/crosses out there genetics and crosses all make sense and look like they are great plus I like the fact that they have people test there gear before it gets released.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hya,,if you would like to see some more connisseur genetics strains on the go,,please check out my last run indoor with connisseur,i ran cheeze and chong and the totally lovely strawberries and cream,,took them all to 11weeks,fem seed grow with canna pro-mix,,a few pics,,peace and regards s2

talktosamson

Veteran
So what happans now? Does seedbay contact me? OJD just hit me up with strain selection, but didn't ask for my address? Sorry if we have been over this and I missed it..

G

growingcrazy

Quietly waiting here also.

I figured someone from SB would get in tough with us once they got the seeds and know who there going to.

It will be fun! :biggrin:

GC

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
list updated with confirmed strains you will be testing

admin will be in touch this week for your addys

sorry for the delay but it will be worth it
peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if your supposed to be on the list and cant see you there pm me

peace

Last edited:

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey those ecsd x sssdh'es are basically an ecsd bx1 then right? Damn bro, those are great.

Latest posts

Latest posts