What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lisboa

I and I

The last time i was in Lisbon (couple years ago), there was a shop in Barro Alto where one could get cannabis and hashish. It wasnt a coffeeshop or dispensary, but more of an herbal/music store. Anyone aware of if its still around or anything like it?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
But is still pretty easy to score some good hash around the same parts ;)

I and I

Appreciate the replies! What about buds, not hash? Is there still some decent cannabis floating around?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Good quality bud is harder to find and more expensive than Hash.
But if you got toking friends over there now is the time when the outdoor crops are being smoked ;)

Red_bulls

It´s hard to find good bud, but you can find some butt hash lol(bolotas) its very good.
I think that´s herbal shop in bairro alto its open because is one open in Porto. isn´t sintetic bud?

I and I

I'll be back in Lisbon in a couple days, so I will try to find a shop. I work in the medical marijuana industry in Colorado....so I have a hard time only smoking bolotas and most of the other hash I find in Portugal. Would love to find some quality flowers to throw in the mix for once...even some bho would be nice. Either way, I fucking love Portugal and can't wait to get back.

Piel

Veteran
I&I: I second the kudos for Portugal. Is there a lot of synthetic shit floating around?

Dkgrower

Veteran
I only visited Portugal once and i found hash every where.

I just arrive and put my tent up on the camping site in lisboa and i was toking before i got to set up my tent.

I had a blast there going south sleeping on the beaches and enjoying life.

After that i when to Lourinha where i help the local dino museum, there to i found good hash, but i newer got to sampel some local herb.

Anyway big up to Portugal what a nice country and the pepol are sweet and friendly, the only bad thing is the food, not the best, french fries seam to go with everything.

Red_bulls

I only visited Portugal once and i found hash every where.

I just arrive and put my tent up on the camping site in lisboa and i was toking before i got to set up my tent.

I had a blast there going south sleeping on the beaches and enjoying life.

After that i when to Lourinha where i help the local dino museum, there to i found good hash, but i newer got to sampel some local herb.

Anyway big up to Portugal what a nice country and the pepol are sweet and friendly, the only bad thing is the food, not the best, french fries seam to go with everything.

Dont say that our food is bad is one of the best in europe, for ex. O bacalhau, cozido á portuguesa, etc...
In Lisboa isn´t very good to eat the tradicional food of portugal, next time don´t go to lisboa, Porto and alentejo is the spot to really go.

Evil6

Hey everyone! Sorry for reviving an old thread but..

I am a fellow ICmag grower( mostly indoor) from Romania. I'm making my way to a vacation in Lisbon, I've been wanting to visit for some time now and finally have the opportunity. Pretty excited about it, since Portugal looks like an amazing country to experience.

I smoke for medicinal reasons, but also because I have an undying passion for cannabis.One thing I wanted to ask my fellow growers on these parts of ICmag, is what would be the best approach for me to score some hash( or better yet, bud, though I understand that is harder). I have't bought from a dealer in years, ever since I started growing, never had a need to. I just want some good medicine to enhance my vacation and I thought somebody here would be able to at least point me in the right direction. Any places where growers meet up to talk? Any things I should avoid( I know buying on he streets in touristy places is a huge No No)?

Thanks for any info you guys can throw my way.

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Hey Evil6 !

Nice to hear you're visiting Portugal =)
It really depends on what places you are visiting! I could only talk with confidence about the lisbon area.
First, a big warning, never buy in tourist places, from gypsies or weird looking dudes who actualy approach YOU! Many times gypsies try to sell you stuff that ain't hash or weed, and you get scammed - cops never do shit, cuz when they catch the guys, well, what they have is not illegal to have, lol, cuz it's not weed in any way.
Knowing what I know, you're safer if you just visit beaches, bars and outdoor coffeshop/restaurants near the coast. You are BOUND to find someone toking and that would be your best bet, in my opinion.

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Obviously, on the bad side, people might find it weird. You approaching them, but I guess if you make an honest approach you'll be ok.