What's new

Lisa Marie X Blue Streak...smoke grow.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its going to be interesting to see just how much frostier they get if any after the cold watering and dark time.

S_a_H

C

cyber echo

*EDIT*
Woops,, with all those pictures I just scrolled to the bottom and read your post sah heheh..

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost done

Almost done

Well, the Lisa Maries X Blue Streak Females are still showing enough white pistils to justify NOT harvesting the plants. I did however yield the Sour Bubble, and I love that hybrid. Also the Warlock sucked-ass big time. I wont ever grow that again. S_a_H's Lisa Maries are way, way better looking and the smoke so far from others were more wispy, and not what I expected. So Im still thinking these ladies have another week or two, and then its time. I have in the mean time, started to get the next grow under way, and that will be working some more with Sour 60, and a major upgrade to Blue Streak is going to be done, and hah, hah, thanks to S_a_H

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some fresh supplies for next grow

Some fresh supplies for next grow

Got to have some fresh supplies. Probably should have bought another bag or two of "pro-mix", but for now, its good.

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear your Warlock grow sucked always a bummer to waste the space not to mention supplies and electricity on it but live and learn.

Also glad to hear you are letting the Sour Streak go another week or so. I know the Lisa Marie needs something like 70-80 days for itself and figure the BS took maybe a week or so off of that.

Right now I am having a bout of indecision on whats next....I have so many possible choices with some great seeds but I just don't know. Its starting to look like I may have to move again to find work as it just isn't happening here.

Anyways can't wait to see those final plants.

S_a_H

Last edited:

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I had a lot of promise at first for Warlock, but I will never waste time and space once its determined that the hybrid/strain sucks. There could be a permanent place in my grow area for Lisa Marie though, as that is one resinous cross.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated today 1-10-10

Updated today 1-10-10

Lovely Lisa Marie and her cohert Blue Streak.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated today 2-9-10

Updated today 2-9-10

Here is a couple of bud shots of some of the Lisa Marie X Blue Streak. Shall I just say, that these ladies turned out to be excellent. Great high, and taste. A big thanks to you-know-who!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those seeds are from S_a_H, and what a great cross, with a tremendous amount of potential.

The Revolution

Veteran
Absolutely beautiful grow Mdanzig, great work on this hybrid SAH. Very inspiring. I have Lisa Marie f2s and Blue Streak F2 and F3s, and youve got my wheels turning now.

The Revolution

Veteran
just reread the thread, and noticed it was only a month ago I was here.. I musta been stoned as I was once again captivated by these plants :) great job fellas!

The Revolution

Veteran
SAH- in your original thread I recall you pollinated a female blue streak with a male from the Lisa marie line.. The thread title here is Lisa M x Bluestreak, but it is in fact Bluestreak x Lisa Marie? Or was there a hybrid cross both ways? Could u clear this up for me?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is BS x LM.... either MD or I was high when they wrote down what it was...lol

S_a_H

Latest posts

Latest posts