What's new

Liquid ligthergass on my finger?

Dhor

Hey guys..

Recently when i was making some oil the cola bottleway ive spelt som lightergass on one of my fingers.. It was a little cold but nothing else..

Edit: Couple of days later some of my other fingers which wasnt in contact with the butane feels wierd.. I was to the doctor and he told me that might just was some confusion due to some heavy lifting. I just think its pretty wierd..

Ive searched google for informations but couldnt find any helpful..

Is there any major consequences with having this liquid gas into my finger for a few secs?

Any answers would be usefull..

Thanks and best regards!

Last edited:

Dhor

Hey Dev.. Wrote a little Edit.. Ive forgot to write one of the most important things :bashhead:

Also found a guide who says: Repeatede or porlongede exposure to liquid may DEFAT skin.

Can someboy define what defat is?.. Sorry for my poor english..

Sojourner

Dhor said:
Hey Dev.. Wrote a little Edit.. Ive forgot to write one of the most important things :bashhead:

Also found a guide who says: Repeatede or porlongede exposure to liquid may DEFAT skin.

Can someboy define what defat is?.. Sorry for my poor english..
Defat: To remove the fat from. "Had to defat the turkey." Personally, I can't see how that could happen unless you kept repeatedly submerging your finger in liquid butane. I've had a can of dustoff spray liquid on me, and the worst I've got was a mild frostbite. Don't worry about it.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Dhor said:
Any answers would be usefull..

The only way to go is amputation. If you take the finger off roughly around your neck you will not have to worry about it any more.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Liquid ligthergass on my finger makes me happy
Liquid ligthergass on my finger can make me cry
Liquid ligthergass on my finger looks so lovely
Liquid ligthergass on my finger almost always makes me high

okwildfire

MAN! sound's like you need a second opinion..because it sound's like to me like it need's to come off A.S.A.P! before it spread's to other finger's! this is serious! need to get to a emergency room like right now man! this happend to a friend once..he waited to long and lost three finger's! (EDIT) time's running out man! get to the hospital fast man! what are you waiting for?

Last edited:
D

DogBoy

I farted on my own leg once and all my fur fell out. Seems some gases are more toxic than others.

NOKUY

Veteran
shit ive had my hands soaked in lacquer thinner, hexane, etc....prolly more times than u have washed your hands w/ soap and water.

Dhor

well ive googled it for another hour and ended up with and manual for handling refielable lighter liquid. Sayin that it was very dangerous to get on skin - telling it could result ind frostbite.. Its 40 days since i was in touch with this liquid lighter gas.. If i had i frostbite it would have shown up now right? My doc told me that being in touch with butane wasnt dangerous at all?!?! i really cant understand that since the manual is telling the opposite.. Anyway.. My thump is hurting alot at the time, and there is a 2 week delay at the doctor. So i can only pray that the hurting will stop soon.

thanks for ur replys.. if my hand fall of i will show u pic lol :rasta:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Omg....I can't stop laughing :muahaha: This is too much....I mean, really :laughing:

Did you think to wash your hands a few times?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Dhor said:
well ive googled it for another hour and ended up with and manual for handling refielable lighter liquid. Sayin that it was very dangerous to get on skin - telling it could result ind frostbite.. Its 40 days since i was in touch with this liquid lighter gas.. If i had i frostbite it would have shown up now right? My doc told me that being in touch with butane wasnt dangerous at all?!?! i really cant understand that since the manual is telling the opposite.. Anyway.. My thump is hurting alot at the time, and there is a 2 week delay at the doctor. So i can only pray that the hurting will stop soon.

thanks for ur replys.. if my hand fall of i will show u pic lol :rasta:

Bro, they have to cover their ass legally...kinda like, "Close cover before striking" on match books--
Prolonged exposure might hurt you, but just getting a bit on your finger...like KG asked...did you wash your hands?? Because that is all the precautions you could take-- Frostbite shows up almost immediately...and would have taken some real exposure--
"Psychosomatic, Attic Insane!" hahaha J/P...you will be fine--
:muahaha:

Death%20Is%20Certain.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts