What's new

Lion's LED LightSHOW Grow

IronLionZion22

I have been lurking for the better part of the last 8+ years and am ecstatic to finally be able to put into practice what i've learned here over the past decade!

I am currently under (7) 40w LED lights that replicate t5 fixtures. The 4 strains I have going are as follows-
-Tropicana Cookies F2-
-Mandarin Cookies-
GMOx Zkittlez-
Granola Funk- (My personal favorite strain to date)

At the moment they are in an 8x8x7 tent that will eventually become my flower tent. I only have one tent currently but when i get my second tent this will become a perpetual grow.

My little ladies are in 1gal pots of FF Ocean Forest Soil. They were just transplanted 10 days ago. They are in week 2-3 of veg and dealt with some water and nutrient complications for the first bit of their life unfortunately. Since then I have got them in a consistent routine of health and environment.

As far as feeding they have received 4ml per gal of Mills Base A&B, 0.5ml per gal of Elite 91 Silicic Acid and also Roots. I am using only RO water going in at 6.2 ph and runoff coming out at 6.1-6.2ph.

Things are looking green and healthy compared to the older growth on some of the older leaves as I was using high ppm tap water and a powder nutrient that I had/have no confidence in.

They will receive a feeding tomorrow as they are 4 days today since last watered and getting a bit dry. Also disregard the few plants you see that have a bit of a droop going on being that the temps got around 82F for 13 hours and I now have gotten the environment back under control.

Enough talk lets get to the show.......................:dance013:

I think I will give them another 3-4 weeks at the rate they are growing before flip 12/12.

STAY TUNED to the show as I will continue to add things such as automated watering through basket drippers and a reservoir on a timer and some other things along the way!!

Be easy my fellow green goblins

IronLionZion22

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]***CORRECTION***[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am using only RO water going in at 6.5 ph and runoff coming out at 6.1-6.2ph. [/FONT]

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Hi ILZ,

i also afan of Granola Funk and LeD runs ;)

i have Cresedo were is mandarine cookies parents of the cross is from ethos seeds from usa.

i take a seat here for your show ;)

greetz

IronLionZion22

Hi ILZ,

i also afan of Granola Funk and LeD runs ;)

i have Cresedo were is mandarine cookies parents of the cross is from ethos seeds from usa.

i take a seat here for your show ;)

greetz

Crescendo is a nice smoke. I’ve tried my fair share of ethos genetics at the different dispos throughout DEN. I also have 6-8 Ethos strains just waiting their turn to hit the moist paper towels ;) So many beans and not enough space.... I will say that I am beyond ecstatic to have Granola Funk in my humble little garden and feel she will have a spot here for many many years to come! An insanely beautiful herb all across the board. Now just to find that standout keeper pheno.... the search begins:dance013:

IronLionZion22

SPG... no it was not. I’d rather not mention the brand because Granted the product I was using might not be a bad product or have any less value than the liquid nutrients I am using if they are used by the right grower. I myself however quickly found out that powder nutes were NOT for me and didn’t like the way they seemed to not dissolve very well after putting plenty of stirring power into it!

SuperBadGrower

Granted the product I was using might not be a bad product or have any less value than the liquid nutrients I am using if they are used by the right grower.

Love this comment dude...so true
I had a similar experience which led me back to liquids too. And since people can guess I am talking about MC now, it grows fine plants and it rules in hydroponics.:)

IronLionZion22

SBG... you win some and you lose some ehhh?!?

What nutes do you use now since switching over to liquid?!

Tomorrow morning I will upload some progress pics as I just yesterday hit them with 2ml more per gallon of base a&b and gave them .25ml more of the elite 91 silicic acid and roots.
Let the party begin

SuperBadGrower

SBG... you win some and you lose some ehhh?!?

What nutes do you use now since switching over to liquid?!

Tomorrow morning I will upload some progress pics as I just yesterday hit them with 2ml more per gallon of base a&b and gave them .25ml more of the elite 91 silicic acid and roots.
Let the party begin

For sure.. :biggrin:

I'm now using regular old coco and hydroponic A&B mixes (like Canna, Plagron) and try to keep it as basic as possible. I tested a silica product last year but that didn't do anything for me. I still use some dry stuff in bloom, mainly potassium sulfate and a little bit of extra magnesium sulfate. I don't add phosphorus because I think there is more than enough in the regular nutrients + the phosphoric PH down. From what I have gathered online, the P requirement from start to finish seems to hover around only 50 ppm.

Not really fussed about it tho, as long as it simple and they grow+yield well that is all I care about.

I also have done full grows with supermarket 6-4-7 urea based fertilizer haha... this stuff is 1/8th the price of cannabis nutrients & all you need to add is calcium and magnesium

IronLionZion22

Whatever works ehhh!!! I had planned to do a side by side to see the difference with and without silica and roots but I sure forgot to do that.. I definitely will for my next run

IronLionZion22

Back with an update for my fellow IC'ers

Feed Rates from yesterdays feeding
______10 gal RO water (amended w/Calcium sulfate,magnesium sulfate,potassium sulfate)______
______6ml/gal Mills Base A&B______
______1ml/gal Elite 91 Silicic Acid______
______1ml/gal Elite 91 Roots_______

IN @
-EC 1.0-
--PPM 510--
-PH 6.7-

OUT @
-EC 1.9-
--PPM 930--
-PH 6.1-6.2-

Took a few snaps earlier of my 8" carbon scrubber hard at work in the "Zion" tent. Things are getting lush and really boosted growth this feeding. The response overnight was definitely noticeable and all are looking happy happy. There is a bit of droop happening from time to time so I am trying to put my finger on why. I believe it is occurring in only one specific strain it seems so recognizing that is a start...

Latest posts

Latest posts