What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lion Lured Out Of Park, Killed.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I would like to pay 50k to watch a lion track him down and kill him... maybe cover him in blood and set him loose....this guy has already broken the rules before with a black bear and prob other times too...fuck him...yeehaw..makes us legit hunters who follow all the rules look bad...maybe stick him in a cell and feed him nothing but lion meat for a month balls anus and all..if ya shoot it you should eat it..

S

StudenTeacher

them there is fighting words...studies have shown rainbow trout feel pain....yeehaw
Physical pain is nothing more than a signal. I don't feel bad for them. What separates mammals is our ability to have cognitive thoughts and experience emotion . I have a kinship with mammals and don't want to steal their life, as I think they are aware of being alive, and enjoy it to some extent. Fish have pea brains and are not aware of their existence. They eat and poop. This is my perspective, and it should not hold any sway, or matter to anyone besides myself.

So you're a legit hunter, and 'follow all the rules'? Rules created by who? Under what pretenses? If you created your own rules maybe you'd have a sense of freedom and wouldn't be so wound up.. We are all oppressed in one way or another, but this hunter less so than you I think. He's doing what makes him happy. I'd kill another animal if I were you, and hope that it washes away your homicidal fantasies. Or, off a person or two and see how you feel. Society will judge you but God won't.

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
it was sarcasm.........the man makes the rules fish and wildlife...theres always rules.. yeehaw...the only time I broke hunting fishing rules was when in rural situation and needed to eat...long ago...don't know bout the rest of the rambling I am ok with violence and death but not for fun...I don't loose any sleep over protecting myself from others....I am still here

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Physical pain is nothing more than a signal. I don't feel bad for them. What separates mammals is our ability to have cognitive thoughts and experience emotion . I have a kinship with mammals and don't want to steal their life, as I think they are aware of being alive, and enjoy it to some extent. Fish have pea brains and are not aware of their existence. They eat and poop. This is my perspective, and it should not hold any sway, or matter to anyone besides myself.

So you're a legit hunter, and 'follow all the rules'? Rules created by who? Under what pretenses? If you created your own rules maybe you'd have a sense of freedom and wouldn't be so wound up.. We are all oppressed in one way or another, but this hunter less so than you I think. He's doing what makes him happy. I'd kill another animal if I were you, and hope that it washes away your homicidal fantasies. Or, off a person or two and see how you feel. Society will judge you but God won't.

The rules that I see the world understand and live by both the dentist and the lion lived by.

If we (as a species) can judge we can sentence.

That's all the lion ever did... as did the dentist.

I'm still just trying to stress that lions do not name their young.... at least in English.

And most probably never Cecil.

I love when "rules" are mentioned on a board where we should all understand the flaccidity of such a term.

If what that human did is in fact disgusting, then what are we truly at our core?

I'm all about food for thought... but these days it seems like leaving bait for a dodo.

Wendull C.

Veteran
The problem I have with it, is elitism pure and simple a rich fucker decided he can do as he pleases, because he has the cash do to so, it's that simple! anyone sprouting shit about food source and shit is off their cake plain and simple the 2 do not compare.. the world is overpopulated and getting more so, food costs are going up supply demand etc... humans are selfish and always have been just look around yourself and you will notice this, it would be great if every fucker could be sustainable and grow their own, keep their own chickens and what have you but they can't due to where they live etc etc... what I'd like to know is are you down with people paying to do what the fuck they like? if so I'm game I'll get hunting folks and having me some fun after all what's the difference between a human life and a big fucking cat? people gonna cry for ya?... after all it should be ok long as I just pay to get away with it... mind you this has happened in some countries & they even got to be a celeb after murdering people, long as you can pay!!

I was leaving this thread be but that just pissed me off to no end.
:laughing:
You want to hunt folks pick a mountain range and try to track and kill an experienced big game hunter. I bet you are the one who doesn't make it back to the trail head. I would even label my boots for you so you could track me well enough.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was leaving this thread be but that just pissed me off to no end.
:laughing:
You want to hunt folks pick a mountain range and try to track and kill an experienced big game hunter. I bet you are the one who doesn't make it back to the trail head. I would even label my boots for you so you could track me well enough.

yeah. i'd spray-paint footsteps on the ground so they don't get lost. i'll even use a bow if they don't like guns, LOL!:biggrin:

LEF

Veteran
We could go into the woods wendull, and you could be dressed up as a deer, and my job would be to hunt you down. Now that would be big game hunting :)

Wendull C.

Veteran
We could go into the woods wendull, and you could be dressed up as a deer, and my job would be to hunt you down. Now that would be big game hunting :)

When I go into the mountains I disappear and melt into the canyons and trees. You wouldn't even know I was there unless you had a joint burnin.:biggrin::tiphat:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Some commenters here seem oblivious to the fact that others here have already had experience hunting armed men who offered no choice other than kill or be killed....

Dr.RedWhite

Green Squall, Lions are not "threatened" or endangered. The guy was bowhunting too. It appears he was exonerated and the people he hired to run his hunt are being charged. Bigger issues now at hand are why your not as interested in Planned Parenthood's abortion at any point in the pregnancy and the selling of baby parts? Or Obama pulling the security forces out of Iraq causing a near genocide and creating the sex slavery of over 200,000 Christian women and girls as young as 9? Or just how serious a threat ISIS is to the rest of the world? Must be easy working that ignorant and thoughtless leftist ideology.

waveguide

Veteran
Or just how serious a threat U.S. is to the rest of the world?
Fixed That For You

for a mere 3 mil per annum, u.s. mining company freeport mcmoran has the indonesian government conduct genocide in west papua. and you're worried about some fucking bullshit told to you by your government?

dr. red white and blow it up your ass

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Fixed That For You

for a mere 3 mil per annum, u.s. mining company freeport mcmoran has the indonesian government conduct genocide in west papua. and you're worried about some fucking bullshit told to you by your government?

dr. red white and blow it up your ass

does none of the blame go to the Indonesian govt? why has the UN not stepped in? and the "bullshit" you refer to is being reported by ALL news agencies, not the US govt. this is not a US "false flag" horseshit. is the US largely responsible for the clusterfuck in the Middle East? damn straight our govt is. the law of unintended consequences bites us each and every day.
back to Cecil...USA TODAY reports that the dentist involved has been cleared by the Zimbabwean govt, as he had all of the paperwork required to legally conduct his bowhunt. his guide & the landowner are still on the hot seat. as an aside, at least one of the nutsacks that vandalized the dentists home has been arrested & charged, with more arrests expected.:woohoo:

Green Squall

Green Squall, Lions are not "threatened" or endangered. The guy was bowhunting too. It appears he was exonerated and the people he hired to run his hunt are being charged. Bigger issues now at hand are why your not as interested in Planned Parenthood's abortion at any point in the pregnancy and the selling of baby parts? Or Obama pulling the security forces out of Iraq causing a near genocide and creating the sex slavery of over 200,000 Christian women and girls as young as 9? Or just how serious a threat ISIS is to the rest of the world? Must be easy working that ignorant and thoughtless leftist ideology.

Your all over the place. And you've been watching too much Fox News.

I really don't feel like getting into a political argument with someone like you on an anonymous internet forum so I am going to stop right here. Get a life.

Latest posts

Latest posts