What's new

limony weed

Mr. Lovebuzzed

high! brothers and sistas!! :smoke out:

im looking for seeds which can give me lemony weed, what more.. im looking for lemony male.. any suggestions? thanks!:thank you:

keep it green! :plant grow:

Skunkenstein

I would take a look at Jordan of the Islands 'Lemon Skunk'. Or take the Lemon skunk and cross it to a Cindy 99 male..that would be Limony skunk piss creation for Sure!

O

OKD

I grew Lemon Skunk from a clone I got. Pretty sure it was GreenHouse Seeds' version. It was fantastic. Even got a 'lemon drop' effect on your tongue quite often!

I think DNA's got a Lemon Skunk. I would try Jordan's, or one from SeedBay, like Lemon Stinky (or something like that) and there's a 'Limon' strain. Just use the search function on SB. Hope this helps :)

WelderDan

Veteran
Ata Tundra from Seedsman has a very Lemony flavour. It's pretty larfy and the potency ain't quite there though.

I have what came to me as "Catpiss Kush" and almost every plant has a very intense Lemon smell/taste that carries over nicely into the cure. It's just an inbred SSH, so I'm pretty sure you could find a pheno of SSH that would suit your taste if you are willing to pheno hunt a bit.

K

K.O.Genetics

some sativas toss out a lemony smell and taste.. and then u got some ogs.. i mean theres a ton of shit out there.. that is very citrusy

there goes edro

Veteran
Not a Green House Seeds fan but have always heard a lot of people love the taste and high on Super Lemon Haze. Just putting in my 2 cents, hoping for a dollar back!!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Lots of lemon out there depends on what ya lookin for sweet sour rotten all mentioned above are good....not gonna find a slh male lol... But she is def one of the most lemony... The lv lemon skunk is my personal fav.... Don't think u lookin for og or u wouldn't be askin ... Cannaventure got some crosses with the lv lemon skunk that should hit the spot... I'd personally go with lvlemonxell

Mr. Lovebuzzed

thx guys for suggestions, i dont know jordan of the isles.. good beans? any thread with its genetics?

well love potion, mosca had lp x c99 should hit the spot.. i know ssh has lemon phenos.. just i would like to get male too... and ssh has too many phenos.. slh is only feminized..

i know cannaventure had lemon skunk x trainwreck bx, i missed that..

i heard williams wonder is lemony, is it true? any available cross of it???

any other suggestions? thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts