What's new

LilJ's 2000w perpetual honey hole!

Lilj86

Thanks joe! Blue dream will be goin in Monday along with another. Prolly c+ as she's the next furthest along.

B

Blutis

Hey lilj...they have chat in spanish...get them posts in so u can access it:biggrin:

Kroptonik

what the eff...who let these goons join this forum! :D sup J, way to go postal on the idiot mods! this place has cooler smilies anyway...

:smoke out:

Lilj86

what the eff...who let these goons join this forum! :D sup J, way to go postal on the idiot mods! this place has cooler smilies anyway...

:smoke out:

Someone had to do it! The 2 days prior were pretty fucked up, but them givin wharf his shit back and takin joes, took the cake. Between the noob187 deal, wharf, then thread deal, it was a wrap. Shit was Gettin a little North Korea over there anywho. Smiley are better, better info, new strain, a live fucking chat! Yea boi!!

Lilj86

Live chat son! Type the words and they appear! Lol
On the home page I believe. I'm still learning this damn tapatalk shit!

joeblow81

oh, my bad, not sure how i missed that 1 tiny little miniscule pic you posted some pages back...lmao

do you flower any plants around here??

lmao. leave it to you, to start this revolution. and of course, like i said, me and you are alot alike, shortly after i get the boot. lol. funny shit.:ying::ying::ying::ying::ying:

joeblow81

not sure whats going on...could be a mod with priviledges at both icmag and gc...no idea, but i suddenly am able to login and post again...thanks icmag

can you help my frend blutis out now too?? i dont think he did anything offensive??

i mean he does offensive things by the minute....:puke:yall know what i mean...

Latest posts

Latest posts