What's new

LilJ's 2000w perpetual honey hole!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I am moving this thread from the Grower's Forums - Indoor Soil Sub category to the Toker's Den... this thread is a nice chat thread, but is not about growing and where are the pix anyway? Sorry, but we run a clean ship here... :)

Also note: Sam The Skunkman is a respected member of this site and there is the opportunity to learn from him and the other masters of cannabis growing around here...

Peace!

Lilj86

Posted vids and pics! Lol sounds good. Soon as the chat becomes available I think the grow journals will remain just that.

Lilj86

Hey hey there ICers!
Names little J, Growin the budz is the game! :dance013:
Onto my second year of growing and what a journey its been. Run a bunch of cool strains, met a ton of awesome people, and learned a bunch along the way!

Started out slingin bottles, but have recently mixed my own fully organic water only mix that should take me from start to finish with no issues.

Veg- 4X4 under 4' 8 bulb T5 w/ small upper cab for clones and seedlings under a single 4' T5

Flower - 4X8 under 2 1000w dual arch bulbs in xxl hoods.

Current strains - Blueberry Headband via- Emerald Triangle
Blue Dream - Clone only
Girlscout cookies (thin mint) - Clone only
Pre-98 Bubba - Cali Connection
Sharksbreath - DNA
Secret Sour - DNA
Chemdawg - HSO
Sour Diesel - HSO
Moby Dick - Dinafem
Pineapple Express -
Critical + - Dinafem
Confidential Cheese- Reserva Privada
OG #18 - Reserva Privada
Headband - Reserva Privada
Skywalker OG - Reserva Privada
SpaceDawg - TGA
Jack Skellington - TGA
Pineapple Express - G13
Iced Grapefruit - Female Seeds
Skywalker OG - Reserva Privada

So grab a seat, stick around, 1 liners welcome! :)

Heres some quick videos of the grow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCkdEzfFg-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY6RC2fVedA

Bump

joeblow81

I love this grow!! Great videos of the growing plants and great pics too!! Those cannabis plants are growing amazing!!!

:dance013::woohoo::peacock:

Lilj86

I mean, I could take and post pics daily, but that becomes redundant. Ill bring the banter to the mwga thread. Weekly updates to come!

JBudz

I am moving this thread from the Grower's Forums - Indoor Soil Sub category to the Toker's Den... this thread is a nice chat thread, but is not about growing and where are the pix anyway? Sorry, but we run a clean ship here... :)

Also note: Sam The Skunkman is a respected member of this site and there is the opportunity to learn from him and the other masters of cannabis growing around here...

Peace!

So what is the deal around here man? First you guys get all crazy and ban people, very ignorantly I might add, and come back and say oh my bad, and everything's cool. Now, everyone is getting banned again and threads closed. Is this how Gypsy runs things here? I mean, we've all seen the video........You know the one.

Tree dogg

You clone sheep too? Lol
I just took a few cuts of a few different strains
I skipped the cloner and went back to peat pods
Do you guys use r rooters?

Lilj86

I use my cloner. So much faster IMO. And workin in a cool basement, even with the heat mat my temps arnt ideal for propagating via rooters. Just took some blue dream, Girl Scout cookies, and headband cuts and plopped em in the cloner. Tossed jack Skellington and secret sour into solos. Poor LA OG Affie stretch so bad she broke her own neck! :eek: ill pop another when I pop some Super silver haze seeds.

Tree dogg

What kind of cloner do you have?
I have a homemade Bubble bucket it works ok
But it takes longer

The rapid rooters I tried had a decent sized hole drilled in them, do you fill that in when you put a clone in them?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what is the deal around here man? First you guys get all crazy and ban people, very ignorantly I might add, and come back and say oh my bad, and everything's cool. Now, everyone is getting banned again and threads closed. Is this how Gypsy runs things here? I mean, we've all seen the video........You know the one.

threads were closed and members banned because of violations of the TOU. It's funny that having joined in March most of the mwga seem quite unaware of the Forum Guidelines even though all have ticked the box acknowledging acceptance of these rules, this 'club' is either very forgetful of the guidelines or members are posting in total disregard of them.

I'd ask you to PM me if you'd like to discuss this further but I can see you've been banned for breaking the rules as well. If anyone else would like to contact me I'd be happy to clarify whatever it is that's not being fully understood.

Lilj86

What kind of cloner do you have?
I have a homemade Bubble bucket it works ok
But it takes longer

The rapid rooters I tried had a decent sized hole drilled in them, do you fill that in when you put a clone in them?

I cheated and grabbed a cloner off amazon for $50. Basically a black 3 gallon bucket, holes on the lid for collars. Has a water pump with a small T with 4 sprayers on top. Works great! As far as the rooters. After I dip the cutting in the cloning gel, I drip a few drops into that hole. Then when I put the cutting into the rooter, I push so te cut end goes just passed the pre-made hole. This reassures that the cutting remained in contact with the rooter on the cut end and remains moist.

Latest posts

Latest posts