What's new

Like Slightly Stoopid? Check out this album, guess which song I'm featured on

G

Ganja D

Check it out. C Money is the trumpet player for the band Slightly Stoopid. This is his album, a compilation project with Youngcub records featuring Slightly Stoopid, G Love, 10 Ft Ganja Plant,many others, and me, Ganja D.
I'm featured on one of the songs,can you guess which one is me. I'll give you a hint. I do vocals.
http://www.youngcubrecords.com/

yo bump it up! lol

big Stoopid fan here -- on my ipod for sure. G Love fan too, so I'm sure I'll like it...

[...after listening...]

that's pretty awesome dude. I really like the jams. no idea which one you're on, but I've only heard a few so far. I love when I get little tidbits of peoples' lives on grower forums -- I'm a part-time touring musician myself, so it's cool to have another level to connect on.

I'm totally gonna be buying that album.

G

Ganja D

yo bump it up! lol

big Stoopid fan here -- on my ipod for sure. G Love fan too, so I'm sure I'll like it...

[...after listening...]

that's pretty awesome dude. I really like the jams. no idea which one you're on, but I've only heard a few so far. I love when I get little tidbits of peoples' lives on grower forums -- I'm a part-time touring musician myself, so it's cool to have another level to connect on.

I'm totally gonna be buying that album.

Right on man! Glad you like it and thanks for the great feedback. Thanks for supporting independent music.
I'll add to the hint. I do vocals on a song from the second half of the album.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
slightly stoopid is a very great band... im very surprised that they haven't caught on mainstream yet... i have most all of their albums and i bump to them on the reg.. even went to one of their concerts and kicked it with them backstage once. smoked them out with some of my LUI...

ill check out yo shit tho ganja d

Apache Kush

bump, big fan and today I did a search and found your thread..

saw them first time when Long Beach Dub Allstars was still a band and touring years ago and stoopid opened, i was hooked! Ive seen stoopid live so many shows now.. with, g-love once a long time ago, collie budz, ganja famer, matisyahu, rebelution, pepper, etc.

Will check out his album duder