What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Like one doob, and a beer ago, I saw the space station.

4/20 been smokin’ been drinkin. Theres ppl up there. Love
Anybody else ever see the international space station?
What were ya drinking? Ever forget is up there and have the WTF is that?
IMG_1410.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
4/20 been smokin’ been drinkin. Theres ppl up there. Love
What were ya drinking? Ever forget is up there and have the WTF is that?
View attachment 18990716
Sorry friend I had to stop drinking because of the dangers it caused to my liver and overall mental health. I guess that's mainly why I only vape weed. I drank for over 30 years before stopping. It's been 26 years since my last drink. Drinking booze is for youngsters.

I Care

Nice CPark. I have stopped too. It’s a long story as to why, but I remember the first time I had a tall can after over a year of stoned sober, hehe, I caught the most major buzz and was like for the first time able to know what alcohol had actually done to me for the many years of binge drinking.

Now it’s just a real treat when I find an increasingly rare internationally inspired treat like this. One and done these days though. Lot of friends I’ve seen falling apart because of alcoholism and it’s leading to ther bad habits. If I’m going out, I’ll have a cola, a coffee or a water. But every few months I’ll see a nice and tasty beer like this and get some electrolytes and some alcohol in my system.

Recent years I’ve become a beer and gin drinker as opposed to vodka. Gin because it’s the least acidic and o had some amazing gin when I visited Holy Island in the UK and there was a young fella there who was distilling with a very tasty gin recipe. The problem with that is that it’s still pretty easy for me to get a buzz, lack judgment, and then drink myself binge drunk.. and go for broke on a few too many Gin and tonic.

exoticrobotic

We used to say it was Father Chrsitmas in his sleigh to the kids. There's an app to track him over the festive period.

mushroom_santa.png

The problem with that is that it’s still pretty easy for me to get a buzz, lack judgment, and then drink myself binge drunk.. and go for broke on a few too many Gin and tonic.

I stopped drinking in my 30s after too many gin n tonics, waking up missing a shoe.

Before that it was a 4 pack of stella each evening.

My system can't handle the alcohol poison anymore. I occasionally have a glass of red wine if it's a nice one though.

shiva82

Nice CPark. I have stopped too. It’s a long story as to why, but I remember the first time I had a tall can after over a year of stoned sober, hehe, I caught the most major buzz and was like for the first time able to know what alcohol had actually done to me for the many years of binge drinking.

Now it’s just a real treat when I find an increasingly rare internationally inspired treat like this. One and done these days though. Lot of friends I’ve seen falling apart because of alcoholism and it’s leading to ther bad habits. If I’m going out, I’ll have a cola, a coffee or a water. But every few months I’ll see a nice and tasty beer like this and get some electrolytes and some alcohol in my system.

Recent years I’ve become a beer and gin drinker as opposed to vodka. Gin because it’s the least acidic and o had some amazing gin when I visited Holy Island in the UK and there was a young fella there who was distilling with a very tasty gin recipe. The problem with that is that it’s still pretty easy for me to get a buzz, lack judgment, and then drink myself binge drunk.. and go for broke on a few too many Gin and tonic.
lindisfarme . beautiful looking place . i have wanted to visit for some time

i quit alcohol over 12 years ago. same reasons as above . liver health and generally not helpful to be a drinker