What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Like button gone?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry, it's a temporary situation! :tiphat:

is this what is known as a "solution in search of a problem" ? :rolleyes:

It's missing from forums that should have it. Some are OK some are missing

Lets call it a rolling like out... I've seen it disappear in one thread and then come back, only to see it missing in another thread. It's like a rolling black out but with likes, I don't like that.

There is something going on, yes. A bug in the sites code? an issue with hardware at the server? Some stoner is getting their jollies from messing with the other stoners by stealing their likes...

Sweatloaf

do you mean the regular ones when typing or the ones at the bottom of each post becaus ethose are gone from other threads too. It doesn´t feel right somehow :(
I mean the ones at the bottom of each post. The ones where someone can express liking or loving songs other members post without having to start an entirely new post just to say they like the song.....

Cuddles

I mean the ones at the bottom of each post. The ones where someone can express liking or loving songs other members post without having to start an entirely new post just to say they like the song.....
yeah, everybody is wondering about this and I hope the mods can explain it somehow. Maybe there are technical issues or something ...???

Latest posts

Latest posts