What's new

lightwave t5 set up

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I think pricks think that just because it is a "grow related" item that no one will actually complain to those parties who can do something about it.

Chargeback, reversal of funds, illegal use of your account, do whatever is needed to get the cashflow back and contact another supplier and let them know what happened and IF they are going to treat you much better. Competition loves to talk down on others especially when someone gets crap for an item.

Lights, reflectors, ballasts and anything related has NEVER been cheap.

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
in the mean time check out plantlightinghydroponics.com they have good deals on the t5 tek lights u can get a 432w 8 lamp 4 foot t5 setup for about 230 bucks if i remember right.

some people don't like dealing with them online (including me) give them a call and order what you want make sure you specify you want rigid, stealth shipping and they will do you right.

B00st3d

nah norcal I dont think its even close to that cheap. Im shoppin for a four foot 8 bulb setup right now and checked their site. Its 370, I dont know where you got 230 from. Plz show me where you saw these for 230 bux. The cheapest I can find a four foot 8 bulb setup is for 275 shipped roughly on ebay but it looks like some cheap shit(broponics company). HTG on ebay has two 4 bulb four footers they are sellin as a package also for 308 shipped, it comes with 8 extra red bulbs which I dont need or else I would get it. I like the idea of havin 2 fixtures that I can space out maybe 3 or 4 inches apart.

S

shogun

So what happened shogun? Or have you electrocuted yourself already? You still waiting for your refund or what? Don't hold your breath!

"...where as the lightwave t5 is poorly built..i would like too see one in first class condition.."

I seriously doubt that will happen because I reckon ALL their units are in a damaged condition when they leave the manufacturing shop. Take that POS apart and check it out--I bet you will see some crappy components and dangerous wiring connections.

DON'T put it back together...then call the hydro store and tell 'em to come pick it up. I bet they won't even bother. I hope you didn't cave in and actually paid the shipping to send it back to the dealer...How much $$$ and time has this trainwreck cost you already??? Cut your losses right now!!!

Do yourself a favour and buy a quality product (TekLite, SunBlaze, Pioneer, New Wave) whatever. They might be a tad more expensive but you'll get what you paid for. But I think you've already learned that after this clusterfuck:fsu:

alright sorry i havent been on in a while..well the t5 went back & i got a refund...the good news is i got another t5 from another hydro store..and yes it had a small dent on it but works perfect..so i have my new secret jardin tent & my lightwave t5 set up & things are going good...i would have bought another
t5 but these are the only t5 lights here in the uk...later shogun...

Latest posts

Latest posts