What's new

Light Deprevation Colorado???

ubi

depends on how much you wanna spend??? ;)

check out american clay works in denver. you can download their catalog. they do light dep. just have to ask. i think. they been in business forever.

theres manufacturers all over this sunny state of ours.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Transcend Lighting D 200 was designed specifically to supplement greenhouse light

ubi

Transcend Lighting D 200 was designed specifically to supplement greenhouse light

those look nice . kinda pricey @999.00 for a 600w replacement. i like how the whole pad lights up. very cool.

ive already got 1k gavita for my GH. dude lost money. i got 16em for 275 a piece. only used for 2 weeks.

As for a light dep, if you want to get plug n play kit for less than 30k. Farmtek series 500, 30' wide. has and optional blackout kit. 17k for 96' kit. and about 9k for the greenhouse. so after all said n done. 40 to 60k. if your not building it.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those look nice . kinda pricey @999.00 for a 600w replacement. i like how the whole pad lights up. very cool.

ive already got 1k gavita for my GH. dude lost money. i got 16em for 275 a piece. only used for 2 weeks.

As for a light dep, if you want to get plug n play kit for less than 30k. Farmtek series 500, 30' wide. has and optional blackout kit. 17k for 96' kit. and about 9k for the greenhouse. so after all said n done. 40 to 60k. if your not building it.

Actually, considering it is said to provide 90% efficacy at 90,000 hours, that is damn good. I will never have it that long, but what I am seeing is that the buds developed a good week faster and are bigger than my other 2 lights . Here are 2 under it

View attachment 339059

ubi

Zac at Amercian clay is a pretty cool dude. they have some kits. i dont know it they have blackout kits for there Gh's(although they have alot of shit). i bought my plastic and heater from them. ill be heading over for fans and louver kits soon.

Dreambig

Anybody have experience with Grotech systems in Cali?
Does anybody have recommendation on a crew that builds greenhouses here in Colorado?
I think that will be the biggest challenge.

Latest posts

Latest posts