What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Life goes on

Borderliner

have been dealing with a lot of personal issues and feel the need to share some of this. Having some good weed helps take the edge off and brings some insight on what to do. I've made amends where possible and have to let go if it's not accepted and keep my side of the street clean as I can. Made a plan to deal with other troubling issues

Welcome all responses hope focus on spiritual.

M

moose eater

have been dealing with a lot of personal issues and feel the need to share some of this. Having some good weed helps take the edge off and brings some insight on what to do. I've made amends where possible and have to let go if it's not accepted and keep my side of the street clean as I can. Made a plan to deal with other troubling issues

Welcome all responses hope focus on spiritual.

Have no real idea what issues you're contending with, based on that more-vague-than-not intro, but would say that keeping your own karma straight, and basing your decisions on the best path for that purpose, rather than someone else's actions, is the best you can probably do.

Taking the high road, no matter what road others take.

But I've been somewhat of a scorched-earth policy kinda' guy at times myself, too.. Even to the point of undoing my goals sometimes, just to make sure the firewall stayed intact, as well as other points of focus. And in that path, it's often an outcome that -everyone- gets burned.. in the name of righteous indignation or delivery of justice for another.

Hope your contemplation is productive for you, and you pick the best path possible, what ever that may be.

Good luck.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I too have found that cannabis can show me where I've been wrong and lead me to correct my thinking. If you recognize that you were wrong you have to say it, to those around you and most importantly, to say it to yourself. But no matter what happens next you're still going to have to live your life, whatever that entails. Seems you're looking down the right path. Good luck with this.

Borderliner

Moose Eater thanks man doing the right thing can be hard to not react the same as other. My issues seem many poor health, financial, disputes with family

M

moose eater

Many of us have compromised what we know to be right when up against the proverbial wall, frightened, hurting, angry, etc.. The aftermath is, or can be, self-condemnation, sometimes for years to come, and often not worth the compromises that seemed fitting at the time.

You will -always- live closer to your self and your awareness of your past than anyone else will.

Trials and tests are a bitch sometimes. It's easier to believe in the high road when the road is paved and the sun's shining.. When it gets muddy and turns uphill abruptly in the midst of a storm, it's often then we face the real tests of what we believe in, versus what we give lip service to.

And if you compromise what you know is right, and deal with self-condemnation for a time as a result.. a fitting self-discipline and educational opportunity..... then it's important to incorporate self-forgiveness into that at some point too, or you may stagnate your forward movement from there, getting locked up in that poor choice for longer than needed. Adding injury to injury.

Be real, be balanced, and be forgiving.

I say that easier than I do it. ;^>)

Borderliner

Many of us have compromised what we know to be right when up against the proverbial wall, frightened, hurting, angry, etc.. The aftermath is, or can be, self-condemnation, sometimes for years to come, and often not worth the compromises that seemed fitting at the time.

You will -always- live closer to your self and your awareness of your past than anyone else will.

Trials and tests are a bitch sometimes. It's easier to believe in the high road when the road is paved and the sun's shining.. When it gets muddy and turns uphill abruptly in the midst of a storm, it's often then we face the real tests of what we believe in, versus what we give lip service to.

And if you compromise what you know is right, and deal with self-condemnation for a time as a result.. a fitting self-discipline and educational opportunity..... then it's important to incorporate self-forgiveness into that at some point too, or you may stagnate your forward movement from there, getting locked up in that poor choice for longer than needed. Adding injury to injury.

Be real, be balanced, and be forgiving.

I say that easier than I do it. ;^>)

Moose Eater thanks for the forgive yourself bit. I'm cleaning up the issues best I can and need to work on forgiveness

Borderliner

How quick I can abandon what muddy roads shows no matter how much lip service I gave. When the road gets hard it really shows us who we are, where our faults lay

M

moose eater

How quick I can abandon what muddy roads shows no matter how much lip service I gave. When the road gets hard it really shows us who we are, where our faults lay

None of us is perfect, Borderliner.

When we get old and die, we were hopefully still learning right up to the end.

And humility in proper dosage is a good thing, I think. Whether individuals or nation states, forgetting our own 'warts' and amplifying any false sense of greatness makes us uglier, not prettier.

Hang in there!

Borderliner

None of us is perfect, Borderliner.

When we get old and die, we were hopefully still learning right up to the end.

And humility in proper dosage is a good thing, I think. Whether individuals or nation states, forgetting our own 'warts' and amplifying any false sense of greatness makes us uglier, not prettier.

Hang in there!

moose eater sounds like words of wisdom thanks brother

Borderliner

striving to improve our character working on one's short comings seems healthier than demanding perfection from our self

mushroombrew

Veteran
This too shall pass!

I am coming off the two worst years of my life. I just tried to find one thing to appreciate everyday. Warm bed, food, hot shower etc.

I was sleeping in my truck 1 year ago with no gas. I was in hawaii. Had a bottle on the hood to catch water bro. Hectic. But I was grateful to have the truck!!

Then I scored a commercial project and cleared $54K in 30 days.

Moved to Oregon.

Now I grow flower like this!!

I will say it loud so you can hear.

"EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE IN A DAY!!"

I remind myself several hundred times a day "I am safe, I am happy, I am healthy and I am blessed" and I truly am.

Latest posts

Latest posts