What's new

Liberation

Che

Veteran
Thanks! I am falling in love with that plant, it has a sour citrus smell and it's intoxicating! I'm going to clone the living hell out of it!!

Here are a few group shots I put together of some of the other Bag Seed plants. Any suggestions what they look like?

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=57&pictureid=15303

I have a bunch more but didn't take effective group shots like these..

Che

Veteran
Quick update. Hash Plant are 4/4 females looks like, BC Big Bud the last one is male (1/2).

Transplanted 3 of the girls into 3 gallon bags. Hopefully they appreciate it.

Took a few photos today, got a couple macros from RedRhino #6 and an SPG for ya too.

picture.php

Red Rhino #6

picture.php

Red Rhino #6

picture.php

Sweet Pink Grapefruit Bagseed

crawdad

che-holy moly dude!

i GOT TO GET SOME of that....woowowoow

excellent!

your not too bad at this growin are ya?

thought i would stop in and pull a quick inspection...looks like everything is ship shape!

Crawdad

Che

Veteran
Thanks Crawdad! I only have IC to thank, I've done a ton of reading since last fall and I guess some of it stuck! It's paying off.. bit by bit.
I don't expect any kind of decent weight this harvest, but it'll be nice to sample the fruits of my labor. I've tried to pollenate the SPG plant with some NL pollen and I'll grow those out to see what it becomes.. but I'm also going to keep this plant going in clone form to be safe.
If I can't get something worked out with beans, I might just self it to continue the line! :) Depends on how the SPGXNL plants work out..

Che

Veteran
A quick update, here is one of the plants I am currently working with. No idea where it came from, but there are at least a few in here like it.

And here's todays SPG macro (how can I resist?)
picture.php

Che

Veteran
Top of Page 4! The liberation has come a long way since it's humble beginnings, yet has only just begun.

I bring you photographic updates!

First off, the air flow has been modified, now with fresh air and exhaust.
Temps have improved:
picture.php

And there's a new lady in my life, I call this beauty "G1"

Red Rhino's are coming along nicely, I've started the flush..

picture.php

Red Rhino #4

The room is getting full.. of bud!

picture.php

And SPG is putting on weight!

Thanks for reading!! :respect:

Che

Veteran
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

I have wonderful news, my SPG is pregnant! Looks like I should get 10-20 seeds at least..

The blushing bride
picture.php

Some seeded calyxes
picture.php

picture.php

A lovely St. Valentines Day gift indeed! :biglaugh:

SkunkyDemon

Cool always nice to hear a happy pappy LOL. Nice looking lady I might say too. I hope that alll her children bring you much joy.

Peace

Che

Veteran
Thanks SkunkyDemon, I have plans for the little ones! The poppa was a stout and stinky NL, so the offspring should have some remarkable variations! If I can get some heavy trichome producers like the mother, but with the yield potential of the NL.. I'm on the right track!

SkunkyDemon

Huh and here I thouhgt she was pregnant buy accdent LOL . With a father like that, I bet they will be some beauties!
Peace

crawdad

che-man you need a norelco shaver to mow down all them trichs!...the stalks on those look real hairy! nice and TALL!

how many lights you runnin? what kind of seeds are you making?

i know you prolly already posted...but i see one hanging vertically looks like..

looks real good bro...see you around..

crawdad

Che

Veteran
Huh and here I thouhgt she was pregnant buy accdent LOL . With a father like that, I bet they will be some beauties!
Peace

Targeted pollination my friend. There might be a few stray beans throughout the room from a couple hermies I culled early on, but this branch was marked and hit with the NL pollen. I plan to reveg this plant so the lower branches that are seeded can stay to mature while it gets sorted out. Then I can run clones side by side with the F1's! :woohoo:

Che

Veteran
I'm not sure how to gauge a plants readiness.. I'm looking for amber trichs, and see some, and yellowing fan leaves, as well as red and withering pistils.. but I don't want to jump the gun.

Here are a few shots of Red Rhino #4. She's definitely the earliest of the 3 I kept. But is she ready?? Let me know what you guys think!

Latest posts

Latest posts