What's new

Levit'z Grow Journey(s) ......

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Yeah levit your grow is lookin great man. Seems like you made tons of improvements to your grow op. EbbnFlow is the bomb man. Best way to do hydro next to NFT (nutrient film
technique). Hydroplex works great and Protekt also in Ebb gardens.

Levitikuz

so tell me about your ebb and flow. i've never done hydro, so the more detail the better. something simple about e and f that makes me think i could give it a go. but i don't get the whole pump/timers/etc stuff.
Its just a small table filled with clay pebbles and that where the plants grow...there is a res. under the table that has a submersiple pump in it and thats plugged into a timer...every 4 hrs the pump comes on and pumps the nute solution into the table and thats how the plants eat...here ill link you to my DIY ebb and flo table...very east to make and cost $50...http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=70262&highlight=diy+ebb+flow+$50
if you set one up you can PM me any time on anything...its so easy and the growth is just awesome...

Yeah levit your grow is lookin great man. Seems like you made tons of improvements to your grow op.
Thanks man, i have made improvements lol...and i love em, hydro is definetly alot more rewarding the soil...ill never switch back unless i have to move mothers to my new house...

Ill try to show you the growth rate...here they are Day 8...

Here they are Day 12 of flower...The Sadhu in the front thats gone was a herm...so i had to toss it...but others are just exploding..i cant wait for the bud to pack on!

And here are the Sadhus in soil at day 41 of flower...

Those buds are gettin fat!!

later peeps! :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts