What's new

Lets see your smallest flowering plant

B

Buffoonman

Love it is that plant outdoors in the Uk it resembles some of mine this year.

frantischek

Not the smallest of the thread but also small.
And sticky. And smelly...:yummy:

The plants are at flowering day 29.
The two left and right are the normal Size i get in 11cm Pots.
The one in the middle is so small because when i got this cutting i had no free space in vegetation room and couldnt let her root the whole pot.

Strains are from left to right: Sweet Berlin, White Rhino, Shiva Skunk

Attachments

• P9290107.JPG
    P9290107.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P9290108.JPG
    P9290108.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 11
C

cellardweller

picture.php

Legends Highend, 14 week blueberry pheno ..yes it goes 14 weeks.. :laughing:

Esskie

Reeferman's Doc Chronic (see sig) was never potted up from a seedling and remained stuck away at the back under the main canopy :bashhead:
picture.php

it's cool, cuts were taken and the one in the pic has been re-potted & currently in re-veg :canabis:

sorry no small flower pics.

sorry no small flower pics.

im enjoying your guys pics. the smallest i ever had was a runt outdoor plant i bought home out of the bush back in 2k2 and it finished on my front balcony around 2gs. maybe 3 inches of bud lol, about 7-8inches high total... the small ones kinda take a place in our heart, my wife has a rescue garden lol, all the clones and plants im about to kill she takes in, ill ask her to throw some up lol.

all i have is a couple funny pics, it was a batch of clones i did last fall...
enjoy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

no pigs were harmed in the filming of these photos llol

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
this is the smallest mature plant ive ever grown.

picture.php

one of a trio of clones all from the same mom. i dont know why it never took off i guess the nutes. i grew the other 2 on lucas formula this one was on alaska and morbloom.
the sisters for comparison.

picture.php

Zealious

omg the pill bottle is hillarious'. i sont knpw what the heck that monument thing that u buolt is supposed to be but i like it

due to frost i harvested 4, 2-foot tall bagseed plants that had got run over by a brush-clearing tractor 2 months prior and managed to survive.
total yield: 8grams
they were probably 2 weeks early but they were right in the frost warning area so yeah...
they smell strongly of skunk and lemon....
OMG that pill bottle is hilarious.

C

cork144

picture.php

picture.php

i had 4 of these at once, grown under 125w of cfls (15watters and a 20watter)

1l of soil and was the first time i had flowered a cannabis plant:yoinks:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was clearing out my vegetable garden after a recent freeze killed all my veggies, when I spotted this little guy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

genthus

Hahahaha! I love this thread! Don't have pics, but i had a seed in my compost grow up to be 5 inches tall with a try weight of 1.3grams. Wish i took pics...

thc43

Veteran
hers my smallest ever outdoor plant other than stunted runts in poor soil or PGR stopped clones from left over PGrs in coco
Grown outside in the Aussie winter rooted indoors and was a leftover not so healthy cut so outside she went stretched for a week or two and flowered well although it needed nightly protection from the rain and coastal winds. I harvested just before spring sun came back out proving to myself i can grow year round indoors or out.

19673WR_OD_005.jpg

19673WR_OD_007.jpg