What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest3871

Sorry Stihgnobevoli, I didn't mean to offend you. :comfort:
I was just poking a little fun. :huggg:

There is nothing wrong with your photos, i was just saying that i thought a bit more light would help to 'plump' them up.

If you are happy with them, that's all that matters. :bigeye: :ying:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry my camera skills and plants aren't up to your standards. im gonna go save up some pennies and buy some growbooks and one of those camera's that doobie duck uses.
Ya baby...hey they're all nice pix in this thread with dedication and the love of growing in each frame. I use mid-priced equipment and drool over the high end stuff and there's more to capturing light than just the camera one uses. My mistakes are often the best images I take that week. Getting the frostiest bud is not an easy chore either...you guys show me the greatest growing skills on earth. Cheers...DD

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
it's cool corndog, wasn't even really talking to you, mostly at green lung who feels the need to tell me how shitty my plants look every other thread.

Green lung

Veteran
Someone gotta tell this guy the truth.........2000 posts and he's been giving out advice all over this board. LOL.

The guy thinks he knows what he's doing but is absolutely clueless.

sorry I'm not going to lie to the guy like you all and pat him on the back to make him feel better. At some point its time to be real

The guy has got a serious case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Lung you need to grow up and stop giving out negative vibes

Keep your dumb ass opinions to ya self

nothing wrong with his pics and hes clearly happy to show his efforts

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
<--- these green dots don't come from giving out bullshit advice. i have 2 whole neg reps ( to my knowledge) out of however many dots this is. 1 from a mod for telling off some character such as yourself, and another one from some other n00b.

keep talking, i really don't care. been hearing the same thing for close to 15 years. im a scientist, i do experiments. you continue following recipes, and stencils given to you by others who are more knowledgeable, prolly all you can handle anyway.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^why the fuck are people trolling you for sharing?

thank you for sharing bro. grow your own. more power to ya. I almost want to donate a thousand watt set up your way just so you can shove it in the haters faces and show them whats up. If I had extra cash right now I would.

Last edited:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
its not a cash factor, i just don't have anywhere to put all these watts everyone else has. plus i don't sell weed, i grow weed because i grew one good plant on my second grow and it blew away every single weed i have ever smoked on the street with the exception of like 3 "tutti frutti" whatever that one really was. maybe indiana bubblegum from what im told. something called "purple haze" i had in 95, and whatever weed used to float through town back around the turn of the century. (lol im gonna be a cool old dude cuz i get to say turn of the century :D) every other weed i have ever paid for from $10 1/8 of mexican outdo' to the $65 1/8th with the exception of said 3 was absolute shit compared to that first smokeable product.

ever since then i have only been working on upping my stealth game since where i live you can't just grow weed and not expect someone to wanna do something about it. if i could i would go outside, nothing compares to the power of the sun. NOTHING!

so let em continue to talk shit, i just assume it must be because they jelly. growing in such a small space with such meager equipment and still having weed that looks as good as theirs but on a smaller level and mostly bagseeds to boot, gotta be hurting that pride.

anyway back to the frosty buds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grapefruit D-Lite. Pineapple Guava pheno, thinking imma rename it to the green lung pheno. i put it in the sunlight so i could get a better picture for you, i hope it seems at least slightly frostier so i can qualify for being in this thread. else ill have to go steal a bigger camera.

yoss33

Veteran
Since the thread is called "Let's see your frostiest bud!!", everyone qualifies for it, as long as there is at least one trichome on the pictured bud.
It's nice to see buds grown in a variety of environments in variety of ways and at different stages, otherwise it just gets boring to watch all these almost-over-ferted HPS over-hybridized crystally buds that look the same.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran

View Image

Grapefruit D-Lite. Pineapple Guava pheno, thinking imma rename it to the green lung pheno. i put it in the sunlight so i could get a better picture for you, i hope it seems at least slightly frostier so i can qualify for being in this thread. else ill have to go steal a bigger camera.

Hey man this pics is killer!! Nice growing and really nice pic!
i have Hawaiian Guava fromOahu in 92 Super sour guava tart haze

Frosty is all relative ...
Its not about the Amount of Trichs ..... It's about the Chemical make up of the Trich's that matter.....

Example DPCHNKSTRWCGH By far the most frost cover'd plants there is ... but it's like puffin Air!

Same as Blackberry cover'd but no kick!

i remember a lot of hash plants from early 90's were cover'd but were completely bland

The MMXII is a 4 Way cross PKx91CskvaxC4XElitesWhiteFire
The top of the nug was blasted with lumen overload and plant was not able to develop sufficient amounts of chlorophyll

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not a cash factor, i just don't have anywhere to put all these watts everyone else has. plus i don't sell weed, i grow weed because i grew one good plant on my second grow and it blew away every single weed i have ever smoked on the street with the exception of like 3 "tutti frutti" whatever that one really was. maybe indiana bubblegum from what im told. something called "purple haze" i had in 95, and whatever weed used to float through town back around the turn of the century. (lol im gonna be a cool old dude cuz i get to say turn of the century :D) every other weed i have ever paid for from $10 1/8 of mexican outdo' to the $65 1/8th with the exception of said 3 was absolute shit compared to that first smokeable product.

ever since then i have only been working on upping my stealth game since where i live you can't just grow weed and not expect someone to wanna do something about it. if i could i would go outside, nothing compares to the power of the sun. NOTHING!

so let em continue to talk shit, i just assume it must be because they jelly. growing in such a small space with such meager equipment and still having weed that looks as good as theirs but on a smaller level and mostly bagseeds to boot, gotta be hurting that pride.

View Image

View Image

View Image

looking very nice man.

I know about stealth, and it is the name of the game.

I had the most stealth shit ever growing up from age 16 to 18. My mother's second husband was a texas cop and I grew in his house right under his nose. He hated my guts too.

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
the thread is called "Let's see your frostiest bud!!", everyone qualifies for it

what yoss said,
everyone thats posts a pic in here feels a sense pride for their time and effort they put into their grow.
no one should try to take that away from you or anyone

and its not a competition
its about having a good time and sharing :smoke:
here's my block head *ice princess*
picture.php

HighFrequency

Purple Kush (sr71 cut)

Purple Kush (sr71 cut)

Purple Kush (sr71 cut)

Attachments

• 003 (Medium).jpg
    003 (Medium).jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 005 (Medium).jpg
    005 (Medium).jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 009 (Medium).jpg
    009 (Medium).jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 012 (Medium).jpg
    012 (Medium).jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 013 (Medium).jpg
    013 (Medium).jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 006 (Medium).JPG
    006 (Medium).JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 11

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Hey man this pics is killer!! Nice growing and really nice pic!
picture.php

i remember a lot of hash plants from early 90's were cover'd but were completely bland

The MMXII is a 4 Way cross PKx91CskvaxC4XElitesWhiteFire
The top of the nug was blasted with lumen overload and plant was not able to develop sufficient amounts of chlorophyll
thanks man, im just trying my best same as everyone else.

^^^ now thats some fuckin frost. that 2012/mmxII (i like saying 2012 myself mmx2 reminds me of the old amd processors lol) is some super frosty shit too, despite the bleaching still about the frostiest plant i have seen in recent memory.

cjb420

very nice pics guys... ive been a member over at rollitup for a while.. but these pics and crosses are sum of the best ive seen.

I

ickybuds2012

wonderbud :biggrin:

DSC09300.jpg

DSC09296.jpg

DSC09295.jpg

this bud ,, is really one of the top 2 smokes i have ever had ........ hat off to the guy :tiphat: , i used to think it was masterkush ,, then Og ,, and it ended up being the wonderbud jajajajaj so all i know is that its some gooooood stuff , back in the day i used to see this bud a lot more ,,, now this strain is hoarded big time,, thing i don't understand since there is evidently random seeds a lucky person might get ~

Status
Not open for further replies.