BAKED_BEANZ

exotic gen..... the sauce f2 , OUTDOOR guerrilla , week or two still left to go

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
PF knows Ivory haha :tiphat: Need to get my shit in order, get my snowbanks going.

edit: Had edited this and sent in PM, question @ PF was "how's that Phyton35 workin?"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who's Ivory?

I looked everywhere for a food safe PM treatment... The only food safe product I could find was P35. It worked getting rid of the PM I found on some new cuts that came in. As soon as you apply it will kill the PM. Anything you use that has a high PH will kill PM. Using something that's systemic is very helpful to me. .I would recommend a few treatment every 15 days in veg just to make sure. It's not going to hurt the plants or you. The liter I got will last me forever. I haven't been using it for very long.

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Awesome brother :tiphat: Ivory's the black dude from the movie, I named my GBBX pheno that. :p

I'ma get the lil $25 one, figure it should last me a while. I dont foliar anything, dont have any silica or no shit like that, is the epsom foliar high ph? Could go get that, cant get anything else for another few days.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some just use RO water adjust the ph to 8.0. This will kill any PM that comes into contact..Doesn't fix the problem. This will need to be applied often. .

Status
Not open for further replies.