GanjaGrower
Veteran
Starbud Sister x Biker OG

picture.php

P

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Nice EZ...How's the smell indoor vs out? Lets see how that indoor's doin man day 44 was pretty insane lookin :biggrin: She should be @ week 7 eh?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MY GOD!! That Gorilla Bubble is beautiful.. Great job with that cross dansbuds!!

How many did you pop to find her? How did the rest look?

popped 5 seeds , got 2 males GG4 leaners & 2 females SB leaners . 1 bud pic from each female plant . got 9 more seedling up in cups at the moment , lookin for a GG leaning female :dance013:

all the pics are in my GG4 x SB photo albums .

Ez Rider

Veteran
Nice EZ...How's the smell indoor vs out? Lets see how that indoor's doin man day 44 was pretty insane lookin :biggrin: She should be @ week 7 eh?

Going 8 weeks in and out...the out started sooner. For the same phenos, the smell is very similar. Same nutes and medium. I'll get a closeup of the indoor tonight or tomorrow. The pheno you're talking about is inside only...they already smell incredible. Should have some harvest pics next weekend...didn't really take any of the outdoor, just wanted to get it done. Not the best quality anyway...they were under shade cloth, which kept them small. Several small plants, looks to be ~1oz/plant. Not too bad, considering these were extra cuts I was going to throw away:biggrin:.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Sounds incredible EZ. :biggrin: I can only continue to post cuz I seen her yesterday Gnome :laughing: Countin sheep? Nah I was countin trichs on the image that burned into my head. Slept like a baby.

R

recent guest

Peyote Purple

Female of a breeding pair. The males are apparently uncommon so I chose to use the one I found to make more seed.

picture.php

Ez Rider

Veteran
Here's my favorite sourbubble @50 days. If BOG made anything better...he kept it for himself:bow:
@ whiteberries: We'll be able to medicate ourselves silly very soon:smoke out:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry for the hps glare...I'll get some natual light shots this coming weekend when I harvest.

Status
Not open for further replies.