What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RED145

Beautiful Bud's everyone!!It's a Quickcam for notebooks cam so forgive,Nirvana's K2......in the bong as we speak!! :rasta:

Okie grown

Veteran
Yes that lsd bud on my stashbox come from an indica pheno lsd.It had the best leaf to calyex rat. i would love to grow sour bubble and lsd again.Gypsy and bog have a fallin out? when?I s bog online anywhere?I know he would love to hear from me.

thseeds mk ultra.

Its mk sister.

Serious seeds kali mist

Kali gettin frosty!

Last edited:
Damn nice pics , yo that pic with the seed wrapped in trichomes in awsome , it looks like its the brain of the plant or something haha :rasta:

Yo Okie I don't think there was a falling out. I just read somewhere that BOG was taking a break from things for awhile. Don't know if he'll go back to breading or not. I hope so. I've wanted to try his gear for a few years now. I did see his stuff on BCBD's website if you wanna give them a shot. I've read mixed reviews about there service but I've never used them myself.

Nice pics everyone.

KushaNator

Heres some trainwreck. Picked this up from a bud of mine, the camera pictures do not do it justice at all. But its some frosty potent stuff.

birdbrain

frostiest strain

frostiest strain

This Purple Kush is the stickiest bud I have ever trimmed.
These pics are right before hangin up to dry.

and some purple jack:

oaktree

MaFFe that seeded bud is ridiculously frosty man!! sounds like a nice cross with the OG, i just had an accidental pollination from a Blue Satellite 2.2 male to some biko II's and Double Strawberry Diesels, how'd that seeded bud smoke?

Brastaman

here's some of the frostier ones from the past....
not always the frostiest ones the most potent in my case.
blackberry S1

Potent Purple

Sour Grape Haze

SFV Og kush

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Chemdawg#2 x Deep Chunk

Chemdawg#2 x Deep Chunk

I like this stuff more and more.....this is some super fly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts