What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I got 2 dif Pheno'S of Goji. One just like yours and this one. Smells like a musky skunky rotten berry Onion.. Flowers are rock hard but keeps growing new pistils...This is 68 days.. I'm going to take her down soon

View Image
View Image

This one is BIO-CHEM

View Image
View Image

Man, that BIO-CHEM looks really tasty, reminds me of the Bruce Banner I have going at the moment. Very similar structure. What are the genetics behind that if you dont mind me asking? (Well, Chem at least I can tell :) )

Bruce Banner
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
303 SEEDS BIO CHEM

Mother: ChemDawg #4
Father: Bio-Diesel F1
Genetics: ChemDawg #4 cut x (Bio-Diesel x High Country Diesel f3)
Grow Difficulty: Moderate - Some experience recommended
Phenotype: Indica/Sativa Hybrid
Indoor Flowering Time: 9-11 weeks

Kalyx

I got 2 dif Pheno'S of Goji. One just like yours and this one. Smells like a musky skunky rotten berry Onion.. Flowers are rock hard but keeps growing new pistils...This is 68 days.. I'm going to take her down soon

Crazy bud structure on that Goji pheno PF, very unique indeed. Love the way you describe the smell on her, something only a stoner could appreciate. Which of your phenos do you prefer?

Nice Linage the Swiss Strawberry/Lemon Larry.

(Vor ein paar Tagen erst über diese Schönheit geredet,schade das da keine Seeds mehr gibt alle verfügbaren Cuts auch gestorben ,hüte sie gut !!!)

greetz

hey:) ja sehr schade hab sie auch nicht mehr, aber wir machen uns ne ErdbeerSPG x Kush :)

liebe grüße, cypress

Very interesting lineage. Are these seeds available from the bay? They must be if you are able to post breeder name right?

hey, they are not available, i won them in a game

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one I post pics of is my keeper. The other one was good but nothing special.....Here is a small nug I picked off to smoke

picture.php

picture.php

Kalyx

The one I post pics of is my keeper. The other one was good but nothing special.....Here is a small nug I picked off to smoke

Gotcha, I have seen lots of pics of your keeper she looks phenomenal. First time seeing pics of that second pheno, wasn't sure if she was something special you were keeping on the d/l. She does have some very interesting bud structure and that smell description had me wondering.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Shoreline....

Shoreline....

New batch of Shoreline came in and I thought I'd try for a better picture:
picture.php

picture.php

Each picture that captures the frost doesn't capture the color variation. The pinks and purples throughout the buds above are pretty jaw dropping. When camera captures the color correctly, I can't get the frost to focus:
picture.php

Until I get some type of different lens, different camera, or learn to utilize what I have, I'm throwing my hands up with trying to capture how pretty this Shoreline looks. It's some of the most beautiful smoke I've seen (not to mention the size of the nugs).... and I just can't get it "right." :wallbash:

Good day to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.