What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Cookies... Gifted as the Animal cut, not sure if it is. But she's a frosty slut nonetheless and looking/smelling amazing at 38 days :D

picture.php

fabvariousk

Veteran

GrapehazeXChocolopekushxRomberry
GCR is a cross of my Grapehaze mom, which came from popping several hundred of my Grapelazerlite cross, and a male ChocolopeKushxRomberry. The Chocolopekush used came from a seed found at the voyager cafe in Amsterdam two years ago. The grape krush and chocolopekush used in the crosses love to kick out a bean or two.
Thx

fatsack79

Guhhhhhdam :biggrin: ... Meee toooooo crooked8... She a sexy ho... I've seen her n ur thread Highlighter... Nice nice nice job brah :tiphat: I think herepuff'nkush's the first pic I saw of'r though... He got'r dialed too... -F.S

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
2 different phenos of devils harvest seeds t-lite {(strawberry x sour d) x (strawberry x sour d)} i popped from seed.in testing. i think ill keep one.:biggrin:

Last edited:

fatsack79

Come on now stihg... Quit with the negative shit talk already... I said she a sexy ho and that I'd like to have her ( Highlighters HoneyWhite ) because I personally think so and I personally would, whats wrong with that... Then u gotta insult the man and his x, why... I personally dont have anything elite, or hell for that matter I dont even have a known named strain... I mostly grow outdoor, but I also do a lil indoor of just bagseed stuff that I like and have kept, cloned, crossed, and still grow the ones that I like... So f'n A, I think EVERYTHING n this thread looks dank... I even like ur small grows and thought from this thread and ur cloning thread, that u was a cool cat... All it was, was a compliment man... Why do u feel the need to shit on that... Better yet, u dont even have to answer... Let's keep the negative thoughts to ourselves, but if u need a reality check, just go back to pg 129 & 130 of this thread... I'm sure you'll find yourself there... And from now on lets keep it like Fonzy, u cool with that... :tiphat: ... -F.S

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
sorry that my opinion of honey white doesn't match yours. maybe you should go start a country where no one can have a differing thought from you ffs. no one is shitting on anything i simply stated my opinion. it looks frosty as fuck, but doesn't appear to yield much and it looks leafy as hell. that's my opinion if you don't like it. i really don't care. go formulate your own opinion.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming from a guy w/ one eye and no experience w/ the strain, it's water off my back. I just know I'd rather smoke it over anything I see in your gallery.
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
thanks Highlighter...looks awesome...i am gonna pull some out and pop them...DJXX

my mom always said "if you don't have something good to say, you should keep it to yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.