What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambi

Brother puma/jaws made them but never released the seeds because of some growers reported nanners. I bought 2 packs 24 fem beans from jaws with the notion they might herm well I have personally grown 3 and gifted 11 beans and nobody that has grown them got hermies. Cross is forum cut gsc x lime kush reversed.

Hallo, - The Lime green skunks/indica's ive noted over the years have many times been the keeper for my personal preference of a good plant, - keep a eye out for these in future happenings and see what you think,, thanks for sharing bud: - b

Tulku

F13

picture.php

St. Phatty

This is a picture of the under-buds on a TH Seeds Sage and Sour. :tiphat:

I've been trying to get some close-ups with the Olympus but I'm feeling all thumbs using it in Macro mode.

I moved a camera tripod into the flowering room. Maybe if I held the camera completely still ?

Anyway, I like Sage & Sour. Hope I'm doing this image thing right.

P1010011_Sage-and-Sour_Trifoliate.jpg

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
This is a picture of the under-buds on a TH Seeds Sage and Sour. :tiphat:

I've been trying to get some close-ups with the Olympus but I'm feeling all thumbs using it in Macro mode.

I moved a camera tripod into the flowering room. Maybe if I held the camera completely still ?

Anyway, I like Sage & Sour. Hope I'm doing this image thing right.

View Image

I've always wanted to run sage and sour. :yes:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mike those look fantastic! Is pp a yielder? Every time i saw a plant or bud of it i thought it looked super low yield. Those buds look fairly dense and large. She does well for you?

Mikenite69

Veteran
I think with a longer veg time she will do ok. But I only ran her in a 7x7 sqaure pot and she looks like she yielded like 2 zips. She is also fairly dense not rock solid like gsc but kinda almost like a bubba.

Thanks for the positive vibes crooked!

smokeyla1

That peyote looks amazing, I've had my eyes open for beans for awhile now. It's supposed to be a purple pheno of bubba I believe. By far the most exotic looking buds I've ever seen. Hopefully the potency is there because I've read a few reports about it lacking.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey smokeyla cannabiogen has the peyote back in stock as far as I know I just checked last week.

I have also read that about peyote not being so potent well I'll find out tonight. I actually reversed a branch of the peyote and hit my lime cookies hybrid cut with. My lime cookies has killer potency and peyote has that beautiful color and frost levels are ridiculous. My lime cookies isn't a slouch in the frost department but peyote is a frosty frosty girl. I am hoping to find that perfect 50/50 keeper from that cross..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts