What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.rogers67

peyote purplehttps://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=257294&stc=1&d=1393768364

Attachments

• 3-2-14 080.jpg
    3-2-14 080.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 3-2-14 077.jpg
    3-2-14 077.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 13

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya dans buds those plants look delicious!! Well it's good to hear that she is potent because now I'll give those seeds shot sometime soon.

Ya a lot of people on here that I have read said she just didn't get you high for a long time and she was pretty weak. They also said that she makes up for it with her taste. But everyone's opinions are different so I'll have to give those seeds a run and find out.

papaduc

Veteran
This is `kush'n'cheese (or however they spell it) from Dinafem.
Got her as a free seed and she's a fuckin killer. Smells like coffee and hash and skunk. The side shoots off her are really strong and thick. Very vigorous in veg and motors through flower. She's sticking round for another run.

picture.php

picture.php

Down under...

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome Pics & buds as usual FLG !!!! :tiphat:

You my brutha .... got some skillz !!! :biggrin:

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
now that a frosty shot of some goodness...yikes and she still has a ways to go , please make it a point to share it when it done PF. ....K+

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
don't suppose you still have that girl do you ? just plain funk lookin

Yep, she's in the flower room as we speak. Thing is I didn't take cuts before flower so I'm going to try a reveg. Definitely a special plant...old school lemon-lime cherry-pine Hawaiian sativa goodness.

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
HEY 5LGOAT...I HAVE TAKEN CUTS OF THE LOWERS RIGHT BEFORE FLUSH AND AM 100% ROOTING THOSE...TRY IT...UNFORTUNATELY THE CUT GOES THROUGH THE SAME REVEG, WITH THE FUNNY LEAVES AND SUCH...BUT DOESN'T TAKE UP AS MUCH ROOM ...YOU WILL BE AMAZED...ALSO IF ANY BUD FORMATIONS ARE ON THE CUT...NEATLY TRIM OUT THE MEAT AND LEAVE THE LEAVES INTACT..BOY THAT PIC ABOVE IS JUS OH SO BEAUTIFUL...I BOUGHT MAUI WAUI IN 1980 IN HAWAII AND AFTER NOT SMOKING FOR TWO WEEKS IT JUS WRECKED ME.....THE BEST ON THE PLANET IN THOSE DAYS...DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts