What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hater out there show yourself! Really love to know who my troll is on here and what he grows lol

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
these are my acapulco gold (end of eight in bloom) and blue dream (end of fifth in bloom)

ag
picture.php

bd
picture.php

V

veek

its common with this cut and when i touched it the drop was sticky as hell :D

Last edited:
A

AlterEgo860

taste that drop.. its just extra sugars or carbs being released. itll taste nice and sugary.. nothing new.. its a sap..

SirSteely

Gave a local dispensery owner a sample of my just harvested 3D (appolo13 hybrid) today , he said I was best local sativa grower. It is some decent medicine. But damn it will make you confused .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 11

fabvariousk

Veteran
:yeahthats
Third Dimension must be like 25 percent THC and .2 percent CBD because it is as heady or headier than anything I have ever smoked. My MexicanxSleestack is the only thing with a comparable head.
Smoking some of my 3d now with my OGxTW and only have have to add a bit to the bowl to take the OG to the next level.
You can hate on subcool but you cannot f&@k with Apollo 13 and jacks cleaner.
Looks great sirsteely
:skiiing:

psyphish

Veteran
Gave a local dispensery owner a sample of my just harvested 3D (appolo13 hybrid) today , he said I was best local sativa grower. It is some decent medicine. But damn it will make you confused .

Have you tried the Apollo13bx? My A13 wasn't the frostiest plant I've grown, but it was definitely the most interesting in every way (smell, looks, high). When I was first getting to know her I smoked two bowls in a row because I didn't feel a high, then all of a sudden I realized my mind was higher than it had been in a long time. I had never experienced a head high similar to the Apollo's. Also the smell is unique and intense, peppery and.. foul? at one point, then sweet at other. I've heard "smells like a meal" more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts