Señor Member
Veteran
ogxamnesia .... very very good :)

picture.php

picture.php

Bretz

GSC Day 30

GSC Day 30

I'm basically a noob on my third grow. My 1st grow was better than my 2nd, my 2nd was just short of a disaster! Now I have this frostiness. My whole grow has done this and has given me new hope!

This is the Cherry pie version of GS Cookies (So I'm told). Whatta ya think?

Attachments

• IMG_20130704_202408_504.jpg
    IMG_20130704_202408_504.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20130704_202428_332.jpg
    IMG_20130704_202428_332.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 17

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Beautiful work Bretz!!! Only day 30?!?! Damn those are going to be crazy by day 50 or so!!! I need to get that GSC some day soon!!!!Looks like amazing OG buds. Good luck with the GSC and enjoy!!!

A

Alone

Hey Bretz... Did you count the days from when you flipped them to 12/12 or count the days when you first seen flowers appearing?

S

SooperSmurph

Various nugs:

Smurphberry Jam, 6 month cure, grown at "The Studio".

Super Sour Smog, 1 month cure, grown at "The Summer Home".

DeadHead OG, 8 month cure, grown at "Florida Street Co-Op"

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
I'm basically a noob on my third grow. My 1st grow was better than my 2nd, my 2nd was just short of a disaster! Now I have this frostiness. My whole grow has done this and has given me new hope!

This is the Cherry pie version of GS Cookies (So I'm told). Whatta ya think?

really? 30 days? they look like day 65. at least say day 45 and make it believable. there's no way your pistils are all turned at day 30 with no new pistils in sight. i dunno if you uploaded the wrong picture or what. but day 30 plants are still pushing pistils.

picture.php

this is what i see for the record. maybe i need to clear my browser cache.

pardon me for being a skeptic, i'm not hating or whatever some troll is sure to quickly claim. i just seen like more pictures of weed than i can ever recount, and read more grow threads from end to end than you can shake a stick at.

i ain't neeeeeeeever seen fully turned pistils at day 30. hell even those 45/50 day wonders are taken with a nice amount of white pistils pokin.

imma need more proof.

for reference the pics above my post are typical 4-5 week flower plants.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
really? 30 days? they look like day 65. at least say day 45 and make it believable. there's no way your pistils are all turned at day 30 with no new pistils in sight. i dunno if you uploaded the wrong picture or what. but day 30 plants are still pushing pistils.

He's probably counting days post-stretch. So it's really like 40-45... I could believe that...

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
aight i'll buy day 45 at the very least. but he said he started counting at first signs of sex. no way in hell. the first 2 weeks are little tiny baby buds. 2 weeks later he has fully turned pistils and golfball sized nugs?

i ain't goin.

A

Alone

If you looked at the posts... a few posts before yours stihgnobevoli... him and I already discussed this. He wasnt counting 14 days for transition. He was counting the days from when they started flowering, after transition.
Thats why I mentioned this to him.... so there wasnt people giving him shit over the unrealistic day count. He knows the rule of thumb now so their will be no more confusion.
Either way... they look really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts