TRAINWRECK
picture.php
picture.php
TRAINWRECK

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like lemony fuel with pinesol with almost a nail polish offensiveness. An awesome og. The king if u ask me for yield potency and looks overall.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
How are people getting the OG cuts to yield? They are bad ass but looks a little on the light side in my room. I hope the rock hard nugs bring the yield up. The tightest nugs ever! Golf balls all over.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Super Silver Goo(Super Siver HazexAfgooey)

Super Silver Goo(Super Siver HazexAfgooey)

SSG, pheno#2. 59 days veg. 70 days flower. 800 watts mixed spectrum.
picture.php

picture.php

197caregiver

Not the frostiest I've ever had but this is my own home made strain and the only mug pic I have ... I call it orange cream sickle since it tastes just like the orange Popsicles with the cream in the middle it's an orange skunk x cheese... I believe the orange skunk is the same one subcool usses for some of his crosses since I got it from a person can't mention names that is good friends with the TGA crew but either way the male cheese I used really made it an awesome cross
picture.php
[/url]

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No need to worry about clones just order some peyote beans and youll have that. Every peyote bean i have popped turned out awesome like the one above!

J

JimmyRow

While I got 5/5 female out of the 1/2 pack of PP I popped. They're all a bit weird. And had to cull off a runt. Maybe they don't like my shit, but everyone else is happy.
PP and I just aren't getting along well enough to make this relationship work.

J

JimmyRow

^^that shit is frosty. I hope my shit grows out proper.
picture.php

here's one of mine at 21 days

Status
Not open for further replies.