What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.M

XXI
ICMag Donor
Nice frosty buds you guys have...Have you seen the pics of Tom Hill's Deep Chunk? It may already be here in this thread (I didn't check out the whole thread ..sorry if I'm being redundant). If you guys have't seen it, look it up....that shit looks poisonous!!

Peace, M

H

heavy dank nugg

Green Crack day 48
picture.php

unbeliveabley good picture

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Love that green crack you got its420, here go mine from trybuds clones, wish I could get a cut uh that one tho...
picture.php

bonni79

TH seeds Kushage ( OG Kush x Sage )

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• apicale 1.jpg
    apicale 1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 11
  • apicale 2.jpg
    apicale 2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 16
  • laterale 3.jpg
    laterale 3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 14
Serious Ak-47 Sport Pheno

Serious Ak-47 Sport Pheno

completely unlike any ak i have ever seen. this clone has very strange vine-like growth, and rubbery stems. the top looks normal, but the lower portions resemble tomato growth. shown here she is grown almost perfect, no easy task with this lady. merely looking at her the wrong way seemed to just kill any hope solid nugs, or decent yield for that matter. however even in the worst conditions the smoke is always top notch, tasty, potent, and strong medical qualities. i culled this plant because she was just too much of a bitch to grow, but i still miss the smoke.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
lovely fotos guys n girls... I wish I had a better camera and photo skills, but anyway, here's my efforts (this is my first grow, so maybe not the frostiest you ever saw, but certainly my frostiest).

This is my Power Plant at 41 days flowering (today)

Attachments

• pp.solo.23.04.09.jpg
    pp.solo.23.04.09.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 11
  • pp.close.up.23.04.09.jpg
    pp.close.up.23.04.09.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 12

mistaman

lovely fotos guys n girls... I wish I had a better camera and photo skills, but anyway, here's my efforts (this is my first grow).

This is my Power Plant at 41 days flowering (today)

ya either i dont know shit about taking pictures or my camera sucks ass. probably the latter. most of my pics come out like yours. very frustrating..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts